mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

gdrgdrrdggrdrgd

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeerin

Level 5
Sorry madam, but "techincal support" won't help you with your autism.
sorry sir, but trying to insult someone by saying they have autism is not only immature but it also says more about you than it does about this person.

Martin jr

Level 20
So I am the autistic one, judging by you. Does it make you even more autistic then, if I understood your logic correctly?
Hypocrites don't have logic, they just defend other people while on their part they actually do the same thing, really it just proves what true "immaturity" is. I know I might get more negative ratings for saying the truth but I speak from my mind.

Martin jr

Level 20
if someone does not like autism jokes respect that.
If someone doesn't like autism jokes and makes their own autism joke in a slick way, I call that hypocritical because if you tell someone to do something but you do it as well, what's the point of telling someone not to that....

eeerin

Level 5
So I am the autistic one, judging by you. Does it make you even more autistic then, if I understood your logic correctly?
No I didn't say you're autistic, I meant that calling someone autistic says MORE ABOUT YOU. Meaning, it shows that you're a prick. I called you immature.

eeerin

Level 5
Hypocrites don't have logic, they just defend other people while on their part they actually do the same thing, really it just proves what true "immaturity" is. I know I might get more negative ratings for saying the truth but I speak from my mind.
You misunderstood my post. You're immature by getting yourself involved. And what 'truth'? How am I being a hypocrite? Are you blind?

Martin jr

Level 20
You misunderstood my post. You're immature by getting yourself involved. And what 'truth'? How am I being a hypocrite? Are you blind?
Again insulting people for giving their opinion, hypocritical again, you say people are being immature when who's the one throwing insults at the people who have commented in this discussion? I don't think that makes you very mature too ma'am.

Martin jr

Level 20
No I didn't say you're autistic, I meant that calling someone autistic says MORE ABOUT YOU. Meaning, it shows that you're a prick. I called you immature
The longer you talk, the more the insults you put at other people, the more immaturity you prove...

Martin jr

Level 20
WHEN DID SHE?
Read the messages kid, I might have gotten my point wrong about her calling people autistic but clearly,
Are you blind?
And
Meaning, it shows that you're a prick
Is the truth about you sucking up for her, take a good read at the messages kid, then answer properly to things rather than get yourself involved in something that it seems you have no idea of.

eeerin

Level 5
Firstly, it was a harmless joke, that you had to make massive drama about, second, how about you would try to be mature here? Calling other people "pricks" or "blind" isn't really that mature. And as you say, it probably shows more about you.
Oh my GOD I've never come across someone so narrow-minded! You can't think of anything better to say so you're extracting my comment about you to make yourself seem innocent! hahah! hilarious! Please tell me how I made a joke about Autism, myself? I told you off for it. Where the fuck did I make a joke about it 'in a slick way'? You need to consider the fact that your 'harmless comment' will upset people! Think of this as a lesson. I'm done with you homedog.

Again insulting people for giving their opinion, hypocritical again, you say people are being immature when who's the one throwing insults at the people who have commented in this discussion? I don't think that makes you very mature too ma'am.
Chillax Mr. Roadman. Where did you give your 'opinion'? By calling me hypocritical? For what? I asked you how I was being 'hypocritical' and you slam my original post back in my face which proves absolutely nothing. And I never said that I, myself, am mature. I'm done with you too, big boy.

P.S: PLEASE get a hobby. I'm not replying to either of you boys any more. I have better things to do.
Hugs and Kisses, Erin <3

Martin jr

Level 20
Chillax Mr. Roadman. Where did you give your 'opinion'? By calling me hypocritical? For what? I asked you how I was being 'hypocritical' and you slam my original post back in my face which proves absolutely nothing. And I never said that I, myself, am mature. I'm done with you too, big boy.
I didn't expect you too be mature although considering your role as a teacher on the server should be so, I'd really expect much much better, you called me blind which is also the same thing as me calling you hypcritical. But the difference is that my message had truth in it while yours was just your 10 year old self coming out with a 1 year old insult.
P.S: PLEASE get a hobby. I'm not replying to either of you boys any more. I have better things to do.
Hugs and Kisses, Erin 3
I have better things as well, just hearing about the negative things you have been telling my friends and I'm just sitting and watching made me respond to you and now knowing that you are like this... it proves why you have the hate... big girl leaving the conversation cause she has no possible response I wouldn't really expect you replying after we just exposed you.
Thank you for your wasteful time,
~Martin

Oh my GOD I've never come across someone so narrow-minded! You can't think of anything better to say so you're extracting my comment about you to make yourself seem innocent! hahah! hilarious! Please tell me how I made a joke about Autism, myself? I told you off for it. Where the fuck did I make a joke about it 'in a slick way'? You need to consider the fact that your 'harmless comment' will upset people! Think of this as a lesson. I'm done with you homedog.

Hugs and Kisses, Erin <3

I'm sorry martin and ray but i agree with eeerin on this, seriously, autism is something not to be joked about, you guys started this by joking about autism which is an actual fucking disorder thats very scary for people who are experiencing it, she's acting really mature about this that make your points look more irrelevant the more you continue, stop continuing this, just because you got to say the last word does not mean you were right, I'm not trying to cause a fight but please stop ganging up on her and rating her threads dumb when they are actually really mature and right in my opinion @RayRJ2544 @Martin jr @eeerin

Martin jr

Level 20
Your comments are cringy and dumb to me because your answers are pretty vague to me, meaning that they don't have information at all too me, I rate with my ideas I don't just negatively rate people for no reason..
WHEN DID SHE
It's quite dumb to me because you are not looking at what she has actually written.
if someone does not like autism jokes respect that.
"Cringe" in this sense means I'm 'facepalming' on what you are saying to Ray.

Martin jr

Level 20
I'm sorry martin and ray but i agree with eeerin on this, seriously, autism is something not to be joked about, you guys started this by joking about autism which is an actual fucking disorder thats very scary for people who are experiencing it, she's acting really mature about this that make your points look more irrelevant the more you continue, stop continuing this, just because you got to say the last word does not mean you were right, I'm not trying to cause a fight but please stop ganging up on her and rating her threats dumb when they are actually really mature and right in my opinion
Hey, I have no problem with the autistic part, I never called anyone autistic... I mean she isn't so mature with her insults in calling people 'blind' and 'pr*cks' is she?

Mister Zero

Level 19
Do any of you see 'Argument Thread about calling each other autistic' anywhere?
I'm no admin, but i'd take the argument to DM's, or drop it all together.

Martin jr

Level 20
She's not the only who got negatively rated, Alisson.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170907-194238.png
    Screenshot_20170907-194238.png
    214.5 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread