players online

GEN ‣ Families

PAWS

Level 21
pompompawin
pompompawin
Notable
Hi chat.

I've been gone for a while and I've been looking around for families to join, generally I want something serious so I stop being so silly :3 IC anyway,
If any of you have links and stuff since I'm awful at finding stuff, let me kneow!!

If not, you can post some non-serious and other families you like / are apart of so other people can find one too!!

Thank you!!

lobsterrdog

Level 32
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+
Higglebottom Family is the realest family ever, but we mostly only allow ppl to join ICly via like marriage/adoption instead of application like other families. Interact with some Higgles please they need human interaction or they will die :[

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
there's the Joia family but some people say the application is harder than their faction one... the discord is here and anyone can apply!

PAWS

Level 21
pompompawin
pompompawin
Notable
Higglebottom Family is the realest family ever, but we mostly only allow ppl to join ICly via like marriage/adoption instead of application like other families. Interact with some Higgles please they need human interaction or they will die :[
they're so gloopy. . . ... i woudlve but . . . my chars are usually too old to marry in

PAWS

Level 21
pompompawin
pompompawin
Notable
Ok so..thinking.. if I made a cute little family thats super begniner friendly and stuff would anyone b interested :3

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
You could be part of my family, we can say icly that we are related but we have never seen each other before and also we have no means of finding out that we are related (and thus have no reason to communicate with one another)

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Stark family!!! We're pretty accepting of all players, as we have both experienced and newer people in the family! I am also trying to get us back on our feet so we may have more serious RP in the future instead of the current goofing around. For anyone interested, dm ilovemyplane on Discord!!!

SIMPL3Z

Level 101
Community Team
Lore Team
The Joia Family.

My family is very serious, definitely not beginner friendly, and oh boy do we have some lore and drama.

Imabmd already linked the discord, but if u wanna join you can dm me so I can send you the application form. Though, be aware that yes; it might be a bit difficult…

Not a lot of spots left either

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
You could be part of my family, we can say icly that we are related but we have never seen each other before and also we have no means of finding out that we are related (and thus have no reason to communicate with one another)
can i be a part of your schoolrp family

PAWS

Level 21
pompompawin
pompompawin
Notable
Stark family!!! We're pretty accepting of all players, as we have both experienced and newer people in the family! I am also trying to get us back on our feet so we may have more serious RP in the future instead of the current goofing around. For anyone interested, dm ilovemyplane on Discord!!!
RAELL WILL BE IN CONNTACT

PAWS

Level 21
pompompawin
pompompawin
Notable
The Joia Family.

My family is very serious, definitely not beginner friendly, and oh boy do we have some lore and drama.

Imabmd already linked the discord, but if u wanna join you can dm me so I can send you the application form. Though, be aware that yes; it might be a bit difficult…

Not a lot of spots left either
Ryoichi's already Mitsu's dog :(

Users who are viewing this thread