mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

general feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: ItssolargamersYT
DATE: 30/11/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

i was wondering if you could rethink the idea of having house where they are already pre-paid because not everyone can get a house and for those people who want to roleplay they really can't roleplay. i have walked around the entire map looking for houses that aren't taken now there are the houses in the traditional japanese mountains and in the forest but its not enough for everyone, i've played this game for i think 2years now and i love it but there is so many things that could be updated, and also i don't know if you can fix this but the leaves in the texture pack you use are a bit broken.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

these fixes should allow people to have more fun roleplaying, and they don't have to run so far just to find a house.

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
faculty getting houses for the job, it will be possible to buy/get houses in the future dw. If they cant to offer a house they should buy an apartment bro

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
it will be possible to buy/get houses in the future
As HATOLA said, rentable houses are to be added in the future, alongside with another apartment blocks that you can check on the TRELLO BOARD. Joining school faculty and joining High School Teams, for now, is the only way to own a house (In case, for HS Teams, to live in one). If you want to roleplay inside of houses there is a bunch of available houses to roleplay inside of it around the map.

fix this but the leaves in the texture pack
To fix this problem you just have to change your minecraft graphics to Fancy ;; ESC > Options... > Video Settings... > Graphics: Fancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread