mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Genuine Question

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Yes....... I think there's a post on my account here somewhere about it. I think it's my introduction and my discord bio says they/them
I NEVER KNEW- HELP- THE TIME WE WERE MARRIED IN CREATIVE THEN YOU LIKE- TOOK OUR CHILD

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
what is an enby
Great question! Enby is another word for Non-Binary. Non-Binary people do not fit into the socially accepted genders male and female. Being non-binary is an umbrella term for everything that isn't a fixated gender which are male and female, non-binary people don't have to have no gender, they can be demi-boy or demi-girl, obviously, there are more genders but I'm not listing all of them, only two usually known ones. There is a huge controversy about whether non-binary is a gender or not as people identify as not having a gender.

Demi-Girl meaning: Being semi-female, this may fluctuate daily as some people only feel a certain percentage of female.

Demi-Boy meaning: Being semi-male, this may fluctuate daily as some people only feel a certain percentage of male.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
if someone is Demi-Girl does that mean they are demi-boy too or that they are just semi-female and then the rest nothing?
It really depends on who you're talking to, mainly Demi-Girl people are just nothing else but some people are other stuff aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread