mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Get a 6th SLT, and give them the College Sports Faction

Demurity

Level 35
To be honest it's just the title. Like I think the current Dean & Vice-Dean are better suited putting focus into other things such as councils, clubs, and professors instead. Compared to how much these factions are thriving, they've completely dismissed supporting their teams and boosting their captains' morales and it's time for a change. Bobcats have already shown how much you can thrive with interested SLT support (Maria & Imara) and Spartans never had that. Ever (Or at least not since 2021). We just had feedback surveys, what you could do better and 'Sorry, that doesn't work currently and we're not going to help you make it work.' Teams thrive when SLT are interested in working directly with them to help them do so, as seen from itsmariav's amazing contributions to the summer tournaments and efforts ensuring not one but two cheer teams slayed.

All I've heard is how the neglect and lack of encouragement & support for Spartans hasn't changed since I was captain so frankly I made this just to say it's time to put a new and more interested party in charge of the college sports faction that will work with them in the same wonderful way present Bobcat SLT are working with their own. Since SLT roster has recently been extended and there's an open spot for a new vice dean to take the reins, what better time? If I'm wrong or coming at this biased let me know but from an outsider's perspective the difference is painfully clear and has me pitying what was once my little blue and white gladiator baby

Lizalopod

Level 130
To be honest it's just the title. Like I think the current Dean & Vice-Dean are better suited putting focus into other things such as councils, clubs, and professors instead. Compared to how much these factions are thriving, they've completely dismissed supporting their teams and boosting their captains' morales and it's time for a change. Bobcats have already shown how much you can thrive with interested SLT support (Maria & Imara) and Spartans never had that. Ever (Or at least not since 2021). We just had feedback surveys, what you could do better and 'Sorry, that doesn't work currently and we're not going to help you make it work.' Teams thrive when SLT are interested in working directly with them to help them do so, as seen from itsmariav's amazing contributions to the summer tournaments and efforts ensuring not one but two cheer teams slayed.

All I've heard is how the neglect and lack of encouragement & support for Spartans hasn't changed since I was captain so frankly I made this just to say it's time to put a new and more interested party in charge of the college sports faction that will work with them in the same wonderful way present Bobcat SLT are working with their own. Since SLT roster has recently been extended and there's an open spot for a new vice dean to take the reins, what better time? If I'm wrong or coming at this biased let me know but from an outsider's perspective the difference is painfully clear and has me pitying what was once my little blue and white gladiator baby
COUGH ACK AHEM JHGCH the format!!!

but yes i 100% agree!

Shadonk

Level 13
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
+1

There's a bunch of reasons as to why people are leaving college to be high school again, college is boring. It was very frustrating to get a response from literally anyone about doing something fun or expanding on ideas. One thing that was the most infuriating (imo) is we had a shed?? in the middle of the forest in the most dead part of the server?? it was hard to host events there and on top of that, the other events were never even given a chance. :shrug:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
In future follow the format

Users who are viewing this thread