ghostlykisses#7916

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a high quality microphone.

What is your time zone?:
CST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I understand.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active (5 hours) after 5pm during weekdays. And I spend 8 hours on Saturday, every other week, 4 hours after 3pm on Sundays.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have had minimal recent warnings of trivial importance, and no bans whatsoever, as I intend to keep it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted Applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.53651/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-attempt-3-3.48366/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hebrew-language-app-second-language-reattempt.47729/

Denied Applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-app-italian.53115/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hebrew-language-application-second-language.47560/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

My main account is currently Grade-12.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I am applying to be a culinary teacher.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation for being a teacher is to create a fun realistic classroom environment. I was also heavily inspired by _Naye who is a math teacher as I always had fun in their classroom and even gave me to do their class work. Almost as if it was a real class. And I had always loved cooking even more so teaching others. (I am already an assistant chef in my school’s culinary program.)

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

I understand that I am applying for the teacher role and I will be going through training.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs are to take track of the classes they have held and make sure they have the required classes. They are important to ensure the number of classes the teacher held.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

My main priority as a teacher is to play a realistic professional teacher. My rules will reflect it.

Classroom Rules

• Turn off cell phones & electronic devices​

• This includes devices that can be a distraction, examples are earphones, headphones, Nintendo Devices, etc.​

• No food​

• Drinks such as water, Aloe Vera and Beast are fine. If you spill your drink, please clean it up.​

• Arrive to class on time & ready to learn​

• I expect my students to come to class on time and be psychically and mentally awake. Issues to do so can be resolved after class.​

• Do not cheat, plagiarize, or copy work​

• Cheating is not allowed at all. I will give you a zero and report the situation to the other instructor—even if it is for a different class.​

• Plagiarism, or stealing someone else's ideas without giving them due credit, is never allowed. You will receive a "0" on the assignment and won't have the chance to redo it for credit if you cheat on it.​

• Use polite and appropriate language​

• Terms that are offensive, insulting, or profane are not permitted. No insults, expletives, or language with derogatory connotations are allowed in the classroom in order to create a secure environment where all pupils feel at ease.​

• Do your best work & turn it in on time​

• Keep in mind that the work you submit reflects the effort you put into the assignment. When grading an assignment that I will examine, keep in mind the following criteria:​
    • For credit to be given, all work must be properly completed and readable.​
    • Name must be submitted within your work in order for it’s owner to be properly identified and credit to be accounted for.​

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for the better part of 6 years. I have played around 4 Minecraft roleplay servers throughout the years. Roleplaying has always been a hobby of mine, I absolutely adore creating characters, acting them out and refining them to be unique. And Minecraft Roleplay is one of my favorite ways to RP. (I’ll gladly hand that to YouTube series such as Aphmau & Yandere High.) Not to mention I have experience being a Teacher and assistant Nurse in a server I played around 2018 (Now it is shut down) for a year. I still actively roleplay and only take breaks necessary for schooling but I ensure to have free time to continue playing.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of department
↳ Description: The individuals who were chosen to handle a particular subject are known as The heads of departments. They oversee their division, which may include, but is not limited to, setting policies and guiding/assisting instructors, so on. In essence, they are in charge of the field they are responsible for.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified Teachers are teachers who has plenty of experience on their shoulders and are able to aid their unqualified, newly hired co-workers if other staff (HD for example) are not available. Additionally, conducting lessons without authorization.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newly Qualified Instructors are teachers who have completed training and are capable of holding lessons, however it is recommended that they request assistance.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Teachers in this role have not yet received training and are new hires. They are unable to hold classes but allowed to watch NQT and QT teachers' classes.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers in-game resemble real teachers but most of the time are more fun. They ensure everyone’s safety in the building, resolve issues and teach their chosen subjects. Teachers out-of-game are regular people who enjoy roleplaying as teachers in their spare time. Teachers’ purpose is to create a realistic school environment, help students academically and continue creating unique role play experiences that you wouldn’t be able to have without teachers.

Teachers are able to ¥350,000 for finishing 10 classes in a month, teachers can also receive a bonus of 50,000 for hosting 5 extra classes (This bonus is only claimable three times per month). Per OOC day,teachers are only permitted to teach a maximum of four classes. Teachers’ learning styles are all completely different. It really depends on what the player thinks is an effective way to teach others.

Which can be using textbooks (They created), Websites real teachers use and creating presentations for students to create notes on. Teachers in their free time could spend it creating lesson plans or roleplaying in the city which could be spending time with friends, building, etc.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers create an authentic School environment. Teachers are critically important teachers since it is centered on School Life. There will be those who are strict, laid-back, kind, and so on. Accurate in real life. The server would be Unstructured and chaotic without teachers. If there are students, there must be individuals in charge and capable of assisting those who require assistance. Or control those who are out of line.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MOSCOW (Must have, Should Have, Could have, Won’t have)

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Angel was a very short woman standing at 5 feet, with light pink hair and cool pale complexion. Her eyes would be her most noticeable feature, with her left eye naturally piercing blue. Her right eye (glass) was a soft pink. She constantly wore mascara, a beauty mark drawn on her face, and very faint rosy lipstick. Her figure was rather square, with scrawny legs. Their right arm and right leg would be covered in a rose tattoo, ‘Shizuya’ written somewhere along the roses. She is an extroverted, social individual who is constantly eager to please everyone. In order to establish a good reputation. Her greatest distinguishing characteristic is how fast she learns, adapts, and accepts responsibility for her mistakes. Despite her pride. They regard students as her own, trying to advise them and steer them away from the paths she took when she was their age. Giving them advice on personal and academic matters. She regards instructors as friends or role models. If she admires a teacher's abilities, she will seek guidance from them on how to improve as a fellow educator.

Angel's aspiration is to become a mother and a mentor. Hoping to become the mother she wanted but never had. And be the teacher or mentor her students need.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Angel would attempt her best efforts to remain calm and retain a friendly demeanor as she approached the students. She warned that if they continued to use vulgar language it could end in detention. She assured them that this is their first chance and that it would be considered after. If they persistent, she will hand them an detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Angel would stand by her desk with a serious expression. Then she would snap her fingers, saying “Attention.” with a stern tone but without raising her voice. If that was not successful, she would walk to the board, tapping her chalk against the board until the communion stopped. If all this fails, she would warn she will bring another faculty member to quiet them down.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
If it was a long day, Angel would be quiet, reserved and mind her business as everyone else did their own activities. Usually, she would be social and attempt to talk to teachers who seem to be having a tiring day. Trying to create a warm environment as teaching can be stressful. The spot where teachers relax should be a safe space. Then going over to finish any lessons she hadn't began or finishing final touches. While taking several cups of green tea.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
strolled over towards the blackboard. She took the chalk off its shelf and rubbed her chin to think on what to write. She wrote on the board, “Good evening class! Sit quietly as I hand assignments. And make partners.” They walked over to their private closet, shuffling papers and notebooks from the shelves. She found the correct documents, leaving and locking the closet. “Once you receive your assignment, be sure to grab the needed ingredients from the back. Make sure to go one at a time.” She walked between the spaces, handing over the notebooks to each student and their partners. “This is going to be a little harder since it has much more steps than we’re all used to. But we can do this!” She encourages, soon finishing passing all the documents out. “Began.” She clapped.

/me looked through the notebooks, tapping her pen against the table and bobbing her head around. She clicked her pen marking the question with an X. She wrote a note beside it with, ‘The boiling point for water is 212F°’ and reviewed the rest of the quiz. She calculated the grade as she took a sip of her coffee. Then grabbed the next document and continued grading. Eventually, going through the papers. She opened her laptop and searched for the school’s website. “Remember to check online for your grade! Students who got over 80 marks will receive a token.” She called out to make sure to grab everyone’s attention. “And don’t feel bad if you go lower, study harder and take notes! I believe you in all of you.” She took a sip of her coffee.

/me stood beside the student, observing them as they mixed the bowl of dough rather quickly.. “Good job! Although don’t knead the dough too much. Over kneaded dough can’t be fixed.” She gave them a thumbs up before walking over to another student who was raising their hand. She walked over with her coffee in her hand. “Looks like you over kneaded as well..” She sighed, placing the mug down and taking the student's bowl. “Start over, sweetie. I’ll give you extra time..” She took the dough and walked over to the bin. She tossed away the dough. They walked over the sink, turning the sink’s faucet and grabbing a sponge. She placed dish soap on the bowl and began to scrub. She let the hot water fall onto the soapy bowl. Soon, they finished washing the mixing bowl. She turned the water off then dried it off with a towel.

/me leaned against the blackboard, facing the class with a latte in her hand. “I recommend you take notes, we’ll be having a quiz next class period. Don’t worry it’s only 6 questions.” They placed the latte down, grabbing the chalk and writing ‘YEAST IS AN MICROORGANISM. NEEDS MOISTURE, FOOD AND WARMTH.’ She placed the chalk down and faced the class once again, “Food as in sugars or starches. Warmth as it bakes in the oven. Moisture as in water, remember not hot or cold but WARM!” She waits a moment for everyone to write. “What does Yeast need to survive?” she awaited for the students to answer.

Backstory
Angel was born in Paris, France on June 9th, 1993. Her parents were Arielle and Yharnam Bethlehem. Her mother was in the middle of divorce with Yharnam. He would have affairs with multiple women and had illegitimate children. Arielle was endlessly tired of being cheated on so she made up a plan to escape her marriage without the "baggage" of family.

When Angel was 5, Arielle had packed her things in a rush and left in the dark of night. Yharnam was shocked she had the courage to leave and was left with a daughter he did not want. Yharnam's half-sister offered to take care of her niece in exchange for living arrangements.

Yharnam agreed, almost never being home. Noelle would take her to school, pick her up, make her food, taking care of her almost as she was her own child. Soon Noelle became the only mother Angel would ever know and addressed her as such. Seeing her aunt make delicious pastries for her bakery made Angel help her the best a toddler could. She would even make her own recipes with various fruits and even vegetables. Her aunt was just glad she had something she liked to do.. Even if it was odd. During primary and secondary school, she would be an extremely bright and intelligent girl. She had always made sure to complete her work, gotten the top marks in her tests and was very social. She was very popular amongst her classmates for her grades and appearance.

As she entered her teenage years, she was happy to make her tatie proud. She had gained a scholarship to continue her studies in Japan. Angel and her family quickly moved to Karakura and enrolled her in the High School. Unfortunately, the start of her troubles began. — She thought to herself, who am I trying to impress? My father? My mother? She realized she wasn't doing this for a better future. It was to gain her parents' love. So she began to act out, she started to fail, drinking, smoking etc. She was unloyal to her friends, partners and those that cared for -her. One day, a teacher she had always looked up to spoke with her recent behavioral issues. She vented to him about her problems, crying into her palms as he comforted her. He offered to adopt her as most of her problems stemmed from an unhealthy relationship with her family. She gladly accepted. Soon, she grew to love her adoptive father and officially claim him as her dad.

Living under her new father’s roof, he had taught her why her decisions were bad and gave her advice on how to live better.
She quit smoking, drinking and apologized to those she had affected. She started to raise her grades and had real inspiration for the first time. She wanted to be a teacher like her father. But she wasn’t sure what to teach. Eventually she realized she always loved cooking without even realizing it. She used cooking to express herself. Giving loved ones special meals or treats personalized to their taste and handled with love and care.

After graduating, she went to get her associates to become a teacher, gaining support from her father to succeed. During her studies she worked in a restaurant to gain familiarity in a kitchen. Eventually she passed college with her associates degree in education after 4 years and Culinary college in 2 years.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Angel Bethlehem-Rodriguez
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Angel
Preferred Name: Sadie

Age (Minimum is 27): 29
Religious Denomination: Judaism Reform
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: French
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

4 years

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree.
Year of Graduation: 2012
Major(s): Culinary Arts, Education and Professional cooking.
Minors: Psychology, Communications.

Native Languages: French
Other Languages: Italian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

How soon can you start training after you are accepted?

Users who are viewing this thread