mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Give Estate Owners access to creative mode.

callumㅤ

Level 50
Sentonium
Sentonium
Omega
Make a build server on the srp network where estates are copy pasted onto plot n then schematiced over to srp lol easy

Its a creative server so we get creative within our own plot then u can just copy it over, easy peasy fixes all problems

It can work for litterally both towers n estates n shops, it could be a great thing to be made mendantory within certain rules; EXAMPLE; shops csn only edit every two months, make that a reality for all, builds can only get schematiced over every 2 months, that way there's not a high demand and we dont need to have creative on the real map
this is a great idea

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
Personally I believe this is one of those suggestions that look good on paper, but when put into action it really has no thought of going well.

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
watching people build was Like actually painfully boring like it caused me Physical Physical pain on a level nobody could ever imagine like words will never be able to describe How boring it was SO Yeah i just wanted to say that it caused me physical pain

Bookish

Level 17
I'm not going to give this a score, because I think the idea is a little off.

First off, Totoro_Sam, as probably every person who has replied here has not had an estate at any point, applause for trying to explain it.

However, I think people may try and get an estate just to be able to use Creative. As someone who joined late September 2020, may that year rest in infamy, I don't have that much experience with the early days of the server and such. I think that the point of having an S.A. there is to make sure that nobody abuses creative. Unfortunately you have a timezone that doesn't work, but I think that you might just have to work through it.

I also think that the copy-paste is a cool idea.

greehn

Level 111
seeing as you were using a voice changer for quite a bit, i don't see why anyone should trust you, let alone with creative mode lol

Bookish

Level 17
seeing as you were using a voice changer for quite a bit, i don't see why anyone should trust you, let alone with creative mode lol
I'm considering using a voice-changer because I don't like how my voice sounds, how does that make me untrustworthy?

seen quite a bit of lying as well, can't trust everything imo
well, can't argue with that-

Trust with creative is pretty important, but it depends on how much you lie and what you lie about in my opinion. I'm disregarding the voice changer, cause it could be a personal reason they used it. I don't know how you'd prove that you're trustworthy though, as everyone's made mistakes, and we can't just give creative to the people who happen to not have anything on their record.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
It's not like I DONT trust the players of srp it's simply that it's proven time and time again.. older players, former staff and assumed 'trusted' well-known players have broken rules all before! Honestly speaking, estates are one of the least visited properties in srp and I doubt that anyone would truly notice a delay in the workings of it. . . . As someone with a BST timezone and majority of staff/players having an american timezone finding people to give roles or watch over me build is something that I'd have to do in the nighttime (cause of timezone issues..) So yeah! I can totally sympathize with you on that, it may be difficult but you could suggest creating a build in a creative server then copy/pasting it into srp.

Creative doesn't sound WAY too crazy if they manage to confide it in just the estate.. like how they do to apartments. . idk rlly know how it works, I got a C in coding but I think that'd be a better idea.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
-------------------------------

• After reviewing this application with the staff team we decided to deny this.
  • If you need GMC, simply contact an online Senior Admin to give you the perms. (Make sure you have a staff to watch over you while you build)

Users who are viewing this thread