players online

Give us a 24/7 NPC convenience/corner store

ny00m

Level 29
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
not +1 or -1, more a new suggestion

I think that instead of making it open 24/7 as it would mean less rp for those interacting within 7/11 I think that the store could offer a wider range of public items for sure, however I feel that the fact it isn't open 24/7 just means that the RP is more realistic, as most convince stores are indeed not open 24/7.

summary - keep the times the same but allow for more items to be sold within the connivence store under K.

[grade-12 [Councillor] Leo Itsuka
[college-B]
Mala Makulova

I think that instead of making it open 24/7 as it would mean less rp for those interacting within 7/11

In my honest opinion there's little to no rp involved in player run stores. Customers copy paste their order in chat, the cashier completes is as fast as they can. The only places people really go to roleplay in are restaurants, but the current 11/7 is not one.

however I feel that the fact it isn't open 24/7 just means that the RP is more realistic, as most convince stores are indeed not open 24/7

1718882535787.png
1718882576404.png

ny00m

Level 29
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
+1/-1
The thought of having a 24/7 NPC store is a good idea, espeically for players who can't be online constantly and need some ingrediants that are only sold at shops. This also makes it easier for greenies to start leveling their cooking skill and help explore the city.

The only thing I don't like about there being 24/7 stores is the realistic explanations of this. While it just might be a npc, a normal person won't be stood in a shop all day long as humans have their on limits. Maybe instead of a 24/7 store they have a store that is open slightly later during the weekends and open during normal times during the weekday.

No 24/7 store is operated by a single person. It's not a matter of realism to assume that the store would be run in shifts, as 24/7 stores tend to be, even if the NPC in the store doesn't change. It would be more realistic if the NPC in the family store, which is open at all times, was switched every 6-8 IC hours, but that's an unnecessary use of resources. Absolute realism isn't the goal of the server, and having a(nother) 24/7 store operated by seemingly a single NPC won't ruin anyone's immersion.

KimiNoUso

Level 347
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Mori-Mart will now be the only NPC store with opening hours, you can still visit the family store.​

Users who are viewing this thread