INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):
meowlky

RPName of Club Leader:
Hana Kajiyashiki

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
laieghreuhlaur ✭#0704

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I feel that I should become a club leader over others because of roleplay experience I have had and I have a strong ability to lead. Sometimes, I do come off as bossy because I prefer being in charge of things due to the confidence I have of my ideas. I tend to try take charge of stuff and help everyone through. I think things over thoroughly to make sure that they are perfect and don't like making mistakes. But, everyone does make mistakes I make sure that I can make as little as possible. I also have many ideas for this club, for meetings and such, and have thought about them for a while. Since I first applied for this club actually. This is a club that I have desperately wanted and I will do my best to make it happen as well as make it an amazing and interactive club for the community.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:

Glee Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
(minimum of 5)

Pandora Filo | uskensou
Kioka Akoiyara | LylaRose1

Vinciago Endo | draculary
Spencer Wilde | roboob
Miyuki Ume | maeussy

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Angel Rodriguez | Ghostlykisses

What is your motivation for creating this club:
(150 Words)

My motivation for applying, or reapplying, for the Glee club is far beyond words; But, if I were to have to sum it up it'd have to relate to the large, ever growing and demanding community within SRP who have time and time again wished for a club in which their characters can fully express their passion for show choir and rhythmic dancing. Now, while you may stop and say to yourself "Well, why don't they just join Theatre?" I feel it should be specified that beyond surface level the concept and carrying out of Glee Club is much farther from theatre than you'd imagine. Glee is not performing as if you were someone else, it's not acting or anything close; Glee is for people to express THEMSELF and be their truest selves upon a stage, not someone else. Aside from my dedication to feed into the peoples growing desire for a glee club, I have my own personal motivations. Both myself and my character have a sincere adoration for singing and dancing, with my character being in a musical duo and previously performing. As a member of a choir in real life I feel the community is a big part of my own character and something I think would be a wonderful addition to Karakura High-school. It is an inspiring, fun and whimsical club with a personality packed community that, in my opinion, could harbour a substantial fanbase on the server.

What activities and events will your club do?:
(Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)

CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - A club members only event I would like to have is little mini-shows for themselves, in partners, groups or solo. This helps with their skills for actioning and movements that suit those actions. Performing it in front of other club members also opens them up for constructive criticism and brings them closer together as a club. This will also be a good way for me to see where they are at and what they are better with.

My next club members only event is their very own little mini fashion show. Outfits are going to be a big part of the club and I want to see just how creative the members can get with what they want to perform in! And with this, I get an idea of what way their character likes to dress. Not only is it a fun way for the club members to express themselves to eachother but it also provides me with ideas for shows and stuff.

SCHOOL-WIDE- My first school-wide event idea would be a staged show! The club will have worked so hard to put together a set list of songs or mashups to sing and perform for the school as well as some movements of a dancing quality. This will be great for club meetings as well, discussing what songs they would like to do, skins for the show and practicing for it.

This next idea is something I think people will find very fun. A singing competition hosted by the Glee Club! It will be announced in advance giving people just enough time to prepare a song and actions for it. Prizes, more thank likely cash, will be given to first, second and third place. These cash prizes will be funded by my character right out of her pocket. This will also be way to recruit new members for the Glee club if those winners or participants wish to join the club. With this event, the students and even school staff can get involved in it rather than just watching.

My last idea, for now, is a song note express. I know the name sounds stupid but the idea behind it is, a booth will be set up by the Glee Club and they will be selling little songs that can be sung from the person who buys to the person who they would like it to be sang to! It will be cheap enough, possibly 500-700 yen. The person who comes to buy one will choose a song and certain lyrics from it. Not too little but not too much either. Once we are given the details of the person who they would like to be sang to, 2-3 members of the club will set up a little meeting and go sing for that person. I know it sounds messy right now, but I have it very carefully planned out!

How could your club benefit the School?:
I think that Glee could benefit the school in many ways! As it is a club for people to express themselves through music, I want to get many people involved. Everyone is welcome, any music genre, any style, any person. I don't want Glee club to just be a club for people to watch, I want it to be a club where people can get involved. I think it could add a lot of fun to the school and there are many little mini events I think we could do during school time. I know that my last application was denied because it could easily be implemented into Theatre Club, but I strongly disagree with this. As stated in my motivation, theatre club is acting whereas Glee is about expressing yourself! People cannot necessarily get involved in theatre club events. So please, consider Glee club a different thing altogether!

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
The first thing I would need in the club room is a little stage to practice on. With the club room, I will have people do their own little performances to see where they are at. The club room will also be used for meetings and practicing skills. That will be the club rooms main purpose, I don't think there's much more I can develop on that!

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Requirements for future members will be that their character has at least some musical talent. It is not necessary for a large background in it, just that they have some basic understanding of music. Other than that, I don't believe club members need to know much more!

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

I have said this before and will say it once again, What the hell is a "Glee", when people look at the name of your club it does not convey any form of meaning.

"Hi, this is the journalism club!" "Oh, you guys are journalists"
"Hi, this is the sports club!" "You guys do sports!"
"Hi, this is the glee club!" "What do you guys do exactly?"

Your club seems to be trying to focus itself on "Self Expression" but this topic only really functions with members of the club itself, it doesn't offer much benefit of experience to those outside of its leadership, your events vary too much and you are branching into other clubs territories as well as attempting to set up suedo "shops" which is no longer allowed in the clubs setting.

What you need to do is find a solid idea that can be conveyed by the name and is straight to the point so that it does not leak into other club's ideas and territory, that way you will gauge genuine interest off the bat instead of having potential members have to do their homework before even looking your direction.

Sports Club
Literature Club
Manga Club
Cooking Club
Journalism Club
Debate Club
Media Club
Space Cadets Club
Music Club
Anger Management Club
Martial Arts Club
Creative Writing Club
Photography Club
Gardening Club
Fashion Club
Art Club
Theatre Club

All of these names have one thing in common, I don't need to figure out the answer to life to know what it's about and it shows me that club knows what it is about itself and what it focuses on doing.

Users who are viewing this thread