mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

GnagRP suggestion UwU

Status
Not open for further replies.

pashy

Level 183
you literally just proved grass' point, gg
Nah he didn't... Based on what? It's only him talking there I don't see other Gangrpers stating their opinion or how does their character act.

I can't find nun cringe w that

pashy

Level 183
Grass don't even reply or continue with it I'm here to put my opinion on a GangRP thread and I'm debating some other opinions that are against mine which seems okay to me so you don't come here saying people like you n people like you- who cares people like me? Not only r u talking mad sh-t m8 but I love the confidence you hit me with combined with that mad sh-t. I was joking, and even if I wasn't there's nun you can do about it, and as long as I'm abiding by the rules IF I was a perms thirsty then it's none of your business, with all due respect of course

needle

Level 45
Grass don't even reply or continue with it I'm here to put my opinion on a GangRP thread and I'm debating some other opinions that are against mine which seems okay to me so you don't come here saying people like you n people like you- who cares people like me? Not only r u talking mad sh-t m8 but I love the confidence you hit me with combined with that mad sh-t. I was joking, and even if I wasn't there's nun you can do about it, and as long as I'm abiding by the rules IF I was a perms thirsty then it's none of your business, with all due respect of course
I hope that you find joy in telling your future colleagues that you had fun roleplay killing minecraft characters when you were a teenager

needle

Level 45
ok imma admit some things. Psychopathic tendencies: yep! they're cannibals. except for blue, who actually got a LOT of backstory that wasn't tragic. he got girlfriends and learned german and had lots of friends. he just likes to kill is all. No one's fault really and no tragedies. (except, ofc, for multiple people getting r.o's on blue lollll that was afterwards tho) also, i do kill people for icly reasons. for example one time i had kps on my friend and didn't want to use it, but then i realized he was plotting smt against me and decided to use the kps on the last day. and yes i roleplay at least 3 hours a day what are you saying-
Getting girlfriends doesn't make you complex

Grass

Level 10
To be honest dude, you're right. As long as you follow the rules, it should be okay. Dont expect anyone to praise your amazing one-liner actions though lol
also i dont understand why you say you were joking but then emphasize your opinion on said joke... please explain pashop

pashy

Level 183
I hope that you find joy in telling your future colleagues that you had fun roleplay killing minecraft characters when you were a teenager
Do you think I really care about yall that I'm going to tell my colleagues about the you? Idc about u, nor ur char, nor who r u, nor the development of ur char, I only care about the joy part (;

pashy

Level 183
To be honest dude, you're right. As long as you follow the rules, it should be okay. Dont expect anyone to praise your amazing one-liner actions though lol
also i dont understand why you say you were joking but then emphasize your opinion on said joke... please explain pashop
Is that what u want to fight with? Nothing else? No argument about my reply that u mention me explaining it?

Well FYI idc about whoever I'm killing opinion's on my actions, and I emphasized it to show you that you should shut up either way because I'm true both ways, nothing much to explain... That's it I'm true both ways... And that's what u brang up on the end? My "emphasizing"? Well alright it's not a joke what u gon do about it?

Let's say I wasn't joking... What are you going to do? Get sensitive and say that we're bad people we shouldn't kill pixels? LOL keep it to yourself m8 thank u

Lizalopod

Level 130
And right here is why GangRP has such a bad reputation. People like you, who care only about racking up the most amount of kills, ruin the fun for everyone else. Im sad to say that I wouldnt be surprised if all of your characters had the same personality.

If you dont see a problem with the comment you just posted, then maybe stick to rolling and looc arguments. Who knows, maybe Carter will invite you to his 87th gang
+1

That's the main issue with gangrp atm, it's treated as a game and not an actual roleplay, killing because "well screw this guy amirite" instead of actually developing a legit reason to do it Icly. It's not roleplay at all, like, I'm yet to meet a gangrper that roleplays properly and doesn't do one liners to get it over with.

pashy

Level 183
+1

That's the main issue with gangrp atm, it's treated as a game and not an actual roleplay, killing because "well screw this guy amirite" instead of actually developing a legit reason to do it Icly. It's not roleplay at all, like, I'm yet to meet a gangrper that roleplays properly and doesn't do one liners to get it over with.

It is proper as long as we follow the rules so if ur gonna GangRP, then face it. Some Gangrpers rather old-style which is what you said... I have many crime orgs examples that I don't want to mention however they have no activity at all because looking for blablabla is literally something people use to kill GangRP, an excuse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread