Gxdl_y
Gxdl_y
Rich
IGN:

GodlyRP

Discord:

Gxdly#1287

Describe your activity on the server:

I play from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. During school days I am on for around 5-7 hours. I am online around 2:30 pm EST to around 9:30 pm EST. During the weekends I am online during anywhere near 8:00 am EST to around 11:30 pm EST.

Previous applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-chef-application.42830/ | ACCEPTED

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

N/A

Shop wanted:

──────────────────────────────────────────

KURASU - UNOWNED
Diner

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/TaMC8sa

──────────────────────────────────────────
Why do you want to own a shop?:

I want to add a better roleplay experience for restaurants and cafe/diners to the server so we can have the opportunity to entertain the citizens of Karakura with a new diner to eat and hang out at. I'd like the diner to be a place where people can hangout and have an amazing dinner for there roleplay experience. And also I would want this diner to bring friends to chat and have parties. As I am a chef for the Karakura Highschool, I want to bring my skills over to creating a new diner and provide the best experience for cooking.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I want to bring this shop to a lasting experience. I am planning on open frequently, as I am active on SRP. I would like to have a place for customers to eat and relax while also having a place for them to eat as well. The diner is based off a Modern Japanese restaurant/diner, so the items we would sell would be based off high-quality food and drinks. I would like to add some new custom food or drinks every month to spice up the diner. I am planning on making this a high-quality diner and have a good working experience for my workers and citizens of Karakura. There will be weekly specials including the highest-quality foods. If we can have custom items made we would like to have as much high-quality customs as we can so we can bring the finest diner to Karakura. I know there are some restaurant/diner people on the server so I think that can be a extraordinary experience to our diner!

How will your shop be unique?:

Since Kurasu is a unique diner I would bring the best quality items to Karakura because we will be selling custom food, drinks, and items that improve our experiences. Often times in Kurakura you rarely see any other restaurants or diners that sell high-quality food/drinks. So I am choosing Kurasu to welcome more culture into Kurakura specifically. Since its a Japanese styled diner, we will be adding some other cultural foods/drinks to keep the traditions.

Some unique items we'd have are:

Peace-1-770x578.jpg

Japanese-things-you-can-do-during-lockdown-Japanese-food-and-drinks-onigiri-1024x576.jpg

c870x524.jpg

IMG_5389-1.png

Must-eat-food-Ehime-food-and-drink-Japan.jpg

ramen-bowls.jpg

Weirdest-Japanese-Food-1.jpg

images (4).jpeg

When I get these items in game ill have the description and the titles ready.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

Owner: [1/1]

Manager: [0/1]

Waitresses: [0/2]

Workers: [0/3]

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:

No

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[36][Chef] Aria Asamae Hunter

GodlyRP

Gxdly#1287

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your application is pretty short and mostly filled with large images taking most of the page which makes it unorganized.
  • Your activity within the server has been decreased for the past two weeks
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread