mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Goodbye...For Now

JukeBoi

Level 10
I have been Banned For what I never knew i could get banned for (Don't Say stuff like "Post in ban appeal dumbass, I already have this is just for information). I see that the owner hasn't been accepting or denying the ban appeals lately so i Guess this could be a goodbye for some time... I would like to say goodbye to some people though... BirBii, My favorite admin...Gusinq my favorite teacher...MY friends (you know who you are :p) And All the other players or new people on the website or game.

Last edited:

JukeBoi

Level 10
Just saying that this is pointless and will most likely be removed. Sorry.
I know But i dont see why they would, It would be a little harsh wouldn't ya think? And i know it's pointless, But there was no "Fuck this shit i was banned goodbye everyone" thread

JukeBoi

Level 10
u got a perma ban? damn bro hope he accepts it go and edit it and make it better just incase im doing that every hour lol
Yeah idk why i got banned though it was for "trolling" all i did was copy and pasted a smiley in, I have seen plenty of other people do i too is the thing

JukeBoi

Level 10
I could be called one of the most "Active player" on there server i usually play up yo 7+ hours most days

Users who are viewing this thread