mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Goodbye from Me/Oscar Hamilton!

NikonTheChefRP

Level 34
YourDestr0yer
YourDestr0yer
Omega
I know this is my second leaving post, but this will be the true one, i didn't really want to write this at this moment in time, but i guess i must, the reason being that i am going to be concentrating on my part time job/family, i've had so much fun when it came to this server and i will miss you all, you probably don't know much about me, but you will more than likely know me by "Oscar Hamilton" the receptionist, i can't believe that i've been with this server for longer than a year and a half, i know it's not as long as what some of you have been on srp for, but it's a fair amount of time i've dedicated to such an amazing server

Thank you to the entire community for allowing me to be a part of you, i've had many funny, chaotic and amazing times with you

Thank you to the entire staff team that have made this server the way that it is, i'm still amazed at how far the server has come in the past year and a half that i have been with the server

i hope you all continue to have fun on this server, i know i did when i was active

don't forgot to stay hydrated in the summer weather

i love you all, thank you <3

Andrew Harris/luvnjack/MiusSimp/Jack/Oscar Hamilton

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
o7 It was good meeting you and having interactions as you as Yumane and getting "ran" over by you on Rowan. Haha. Gonna miss you dude.

Noss69

Level 12
Noss69
Noss69
Notable
o7, It was nice annoying you as a student and i will miss every second of it. jk jk hope you have a great summer man !

Users who are viewing this thread