mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Goodbye SRP

layzah

Level 45
layzah
layzah
Omega+
Hey, hi, whats up, hows it going. Sadly, I'm leaving SRP. It was good while it lasted, but I don't find much enjoyment as I used to while playing this server. Perhaps I'll come back one day, but it's very unlikely.

Also, if anyone doesn't know who I am, I'm that one guy who metagamed the ami sang event!! the amisanger!! im iconic, right..? I'm like a literal living meme! But anyways, I hope you guys have a great time while playing this server like I did. Make sure to follow the rules and not ruin other peoples time on the server. Also, maybe try out P2L sometime for you lil gangrpers. It's a little fun. Anyways, this will be my goodbye for this server. See you guys on the flipside :salute:(act like this is a salute emoji)

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
o7 you will be missed bro, all the best for the future

draculary

Level 41
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
Hey, hi, whats up, hows it going. Sadly, I'm leaving SRP. It was good while it lasted, but I don't find much enjoyment as I used to while playing this server. Perhaps I'll come back one day, but it's very unlikely.

Also, if anyone doesn't know who I am, I'm that one guy who metagamed the ami sang event!! the amisanger!! im iconic, right..? I'm like a literal living meme! But anyways, I hope you guys have a great time while playing this server like I did. Make sure to follow the rules and not ruin other peoples time on the server. Also, maybe try out P2L sometime for you lil gangrpers. It's a little fun. Anyways, this will be my goodbye for this server. See you guys on the flipside :salute:(act like this is a salute emoji)
o7 :(

Users who are viewing this thread