mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

goodbye

xMaikeru

Level 5
It’s time for a new chapter in my journey as a human. I’m leaving schoolrp and discord, plus this community as a whole. This chat is probably not made for something like this, but I wanted everyone I care about still to see this. It’s been a fun ride over the past year and a half with all of you, though my part in schoolrp is coming to an end. Though you have all been a part of my journey in some way, most of you are sadly not part of my destination. Goodbye, and thank you all. Stay positive and never bring yourself down. I love you.

-Maikeru

TechJD

Level 43
Being the Longest person I've known on SRP. We've been through a lot of fazes. I wanna thank you one last time as a friend. You have been there from the start and It feels very weird to see you leave before I. I hope you prosper in life and you make something of yourself.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
It’s time for a new chapter in my journey as a human. I’m leaving schoolrp and discord, plus this community as a whole. This chat is probably not made for something like this, but I wanted everyone I care about still to see this. It’s been a fun ride over the past year and a half with all of you, though my part in schoolrp is coming to an end. Though you have all been a part of my journey in some way, most of you are sadly not part of my destination. Goodbye, and thank you all. Stay positive and never bring yourself down. I love you.

-Maikeru
never knew you. But like, its super annoying when people make "EHehe, iM leAving but, liKE, IM COMING BACK IN LIKE, A MONTH TO LOL" threads....

Ehko

Level 31
Why did you even need to reply, Totoro_Sam? No one needs to know your opinion on these kinds of threads. If he wants to let others to know that he is leaving, then he can.

TechJD

Level 43
never knew you. But like, its super annoying when people make "EHehe, iM leAving but, liKE, IM COMING BACK IN LIKE, A MONTH TO LOL" threads....
Know for a fact he aint commin back, My mans went out of his way to make new accounts and everything. He's terminating all old accounts rn.

Totalore

Level 138
You were one of the originals, now it seems the originals are just leaving to take on a better life. Things change. I will miss you man.

Users who are viewing this thread