mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Goodbye...

SansTheGreat

Level 2
Ok so you may know me as SansTheGreat. But for those of you they do not know me I'll just give a brief description of who I am. Ok so about 3 months ago I was permanently banned from schoolrp. You may be thinking "So whats the relevance of this post?" Well this is not a ban appeal otherwise I would not be posting it in here. This is more of a good bye post. So yeah I may be 3 months late but the reason I didn't post earlier is because of all the stress I had been under being permanently banned from one of my favourite servers. Imagine if that was you... Also I just want to say thank you to everyone that was friendly and kind to me on this server and I also want to apologise to those people that I was a bit mean to. Also once again this is not a ban appeal I made a mistake and have accepted the consequences it may have taken a while but I have. Anyways thank you for taking your time to read this post and hopefully I might see you again sometime I don't know where but somewhere. :)

SansTheGreat

Level 2
TBH i want to accept your apology, but i still am very mad at you. You may not remember me, but you mass killed my other account (Emilygirl) with your cosmetic, killing me over and over and over again. I was left homeless for months, i even quit the server for a while. While i was gone, a good friend of mine _HeyImLexi_ told me you got perm banned, and i was so happy (no offence). I couldn't believe that the person who mass killed me was finally gone! So its really hard when it comes down to it, to accept your apology. i asked you over and over to stop killing me, yet you didn't, i had so many items, that i could have had today. so in MY opinion, apology not accepted. go mass kill players on another server.

Good day.
Well I mean after everything that has happened tbh I don't really remember you. Also were you left homeless in real life or in game? Because if its in game I don't really see how it's a big deal. But if it's in real life I'm sorry but I don't see how I have anything to do with that. Also for that last bit "go mass kill players on another server" that's actually pretty mean. Just saying your getting all wound up over a game.
P.S _HeyImLexi is also a friend of mine to.
P.P.S Three Quarters of the things you said in your post are not even relevant and it looks like your trying to hurt someones feelings on purpose and start a argument.

SansTheGreat

Level 2
TBH i want to accept your apology, but i still am very mad at you. You may not remember me, but you mass killed my other account (Emilygirl) with your cosmetic, killing me over and over and over again. I was left homeless for months, i even quit the server for a while. While i was gone, a good friend of mine _HeyImLexi_ told me you got perm banned, and i was so happy (no offence). I couldn't believe that the person who mass killed me was finally gone! So its really hard when it comes down to it, to accept your apology. i asked you over and over to stop killing me, yet you didn't, i had so many items, that i could have had today. so in MY opinion, apology not accepted. go mass kill players on another server.

Good day.
Also I read your post about missing the College Exams thing. You said that "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all' you also said "Just because you can hide behind your screen, doesn't mean you should be heartless and rude to others" Does this show what type of person you are? Yes it shows that you are a complete hypocrite.

Users who are viewing this thread