Previous bans (include appeal links):
[https://schoolrp.net/threads/flow222s-ban-appeal.59768/

Discord Tag: athenus.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Timezone & Country: Bulgaria, Eastern European Time

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

[https://schoolrp.net/threads/zaropzs-ban-appeal.53602/

Describe your activity on the server: I am active almost every day except Saturday.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?
Governor

What is your motivation for applying? OOCly I want to connect to other people in the community of SRP. Have a fin time and enjoy RPing.

ICly my character wants to make 7 changes that are listed bellow after the next question.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?

I do understand the Constitution and the laws of Karakura. They are an important factor in being a government official.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?

1. My character wants to make constitutional and law changes. For example, self-defense is not allowed. However, I will work with other members of the Government to make that possible. Because crime is rising people need to protect themselves from criminals.

2. Another project to ban people from entering the power plant. The building should be rebuilt.

3. Full independence (constitutional and by law) at 18 years old. Developed countries around the world allow most stuff at 18. And we all know that most of the citizens of Karakura are 18 years old. There will be a project to make that possible.

4. Citizens should have a license to drive a car or any kind of vehicle. Most of the time we can see people driving the way they want to do it. In the Western world, it’s not like this.

5. With there being a government of course there should be political parties. So, I decided that it should be allowed to make political parties.

6. There should be elections for Mayor. People can just not approve of the new majors that come into power so in my career as governor I will make it possible for people to have a word with who should be in power.

7. Students should have rest. Not just on the weekends. I decided that in my career as a governor, I will make it possible for students to have more rest than what they have currently.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government: The Governor makes sure that everyone has an ID, verifies new companies/businesses, declares official marriages between couples, attends court trials, and votes for new laws. It’s a really important role not just in the Government but in the life of many citizens in Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?

Yes, I do.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?

Yes, I do.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?: Yes, I do.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?: I suppose I am.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Vincent B. Gonzalez

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): Mr.

Current age: 35

Date of birth: 1988, March 14th

Academic Degree: Academic

Major(s): Political science and law

Minor(s): History

Work experience: I have worked in London at a university as a professor of Political science. I worked there for 5 years. After that, I joined a political movement that was against the mafia and the gangs on the street.

Political background: As mentioned I was in a political movement against the mafia and the gangs of London. I mocked those criminals. I even put some of them in jail. I had a lot of supporters. I also mocked trials where the judges got paid to not give them the sentence they deserved. While I was in the movement a lot of people tried to kill me. Some almost did some didn’t even make me feel a thing. But they didn’t get away with it. After a while the movement changed a lot of its policies, so I left and decided to move to Karakura and pursue my career.

Nationality & born location: Spanish-American, born in NYC, USA

Fluent languages (Underline your native): English, Japanese

Criminal record: I am good. Never committed a crime ever in my life.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

I think that I will be a great candidate. That’s because I have a lot of goals in this journey of being a governor. I want to make a lot of reforms that will improve the city of Karakura. I am ready to take risks to make these laws possible. I also have a good background in politics and work. I have never been fined or arrested. The truth is that I never think about committing a crime. Even though I had a lot of people who wished for bad stuff to happen to me, I just decided to move on with my life.

Describe your activity on the server: I am active almost every day expect Saturday.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

Governor

What is your motivation for applying? OOCly I want to connect to other people in the community of SRP. Have a fin time and enjoy RPing.

ICly my character wants to make 7 changes that are listed bellow after the next question.

I do understand the Constitution and the laws of Karakura. They are an important factor in being a government official.

1. My character wants to make constitutional and law changes. For example, self-defense is not allowed. However, I will work with other members of the Government to make that possible. Because crime is rising people need to protect themselves from criminals.

2. Another project to ban people from entering the power plant. The building should be rebuilt.

3. Full independence (constitutional and by law) at 18 years old. Developed countries around the world allow most stuff at 18. And we all know that most of the citizens of Karakura are 18 years old. There will be a project to make that possible.

4. Citizens should have a license to drive a car or any kind of vehicle. Most of the time we can see people driving the way they want to do it. In the Western world, it’s not like this.

5. With there being a government of course there should be political parties. So, I decided that it should be allowed to make political parties.

6. There should be elections for Mayor. People can just not approve of the new majors that come into power so in my career as governor I will make it possible for people to have a word with who should be in power.

7. Students should have rest. Not just on the weekends. I decided that in my career as a governor, I will make it possible for students to have more rest than what they have currently.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government: The Governor makes sure that everyone has an ID, verifies new companies/businesses, declares official marriages between couples, attends court trials, and votes for new laws. It’s a really important role not just in the Government but in the life of many citizens in Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?

Yes, I do.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?

Yes, I do.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Vincent B. Gonzalez

Current age: 27

Date of birth: 1996, March 14th

Work experience: I have worked in London at a university as a professor of Political science. I worked there for 5 years. After that, I joined a political movement that was against the mafia and the gangs on the street.

Political background: As mentioned I was in a political movement against the mafia and the gangs of London. I mocked those criminals. I even put some of them in jail. I had a lot of supporters. I also mocked trials where the judges got paid to not give them the sentence they deserved. While I was in the movement a lot of people tried to kill me. Some almost did some didn’t even make me feel a thing. But they didn’t get away with it. After a while the movement changed a lot of its policies, so I left and decided to move to Karakura and pursue my career.

I think that I will be a great candidate. That’s because I have a lot of goals in this journey of being a governor. I want to make a lot of reforms that will improve the city of Karakura. I am ready to take risks to make these laws possible. I also have a good background in politics and work. I have never been fined or arrested. The truth is that I never think about committing a crime. Even though I had a lot of people who wished for bad stuff to happen to me, I just decided to move on with my life.

Describe your activity on the server: I am active almost every day expect Saturday.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

Governor

What is your motivation for applying? OOCly I want to connect to other people in the community of SRP. Have a fun time and enjoy RPing.

ICly my character wants to make 7 changes that are listed below after the next question.

Yes, I do.

Yes, I do.

Yes, I do.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Vincent B. Gonzalez

Current age: 27

Date of birth: 1996, March 14th

ADDITIONAL NOTE: In places where are a lot of links it's probably a bug.
Update: If I missed any applications I will send them right away if requested.

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread