carice_x

Level 2
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
luvCarice

Discord Tag:
xcarice

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I have a working microphone that i'm also willing to use if needed.

Timezone & Country:
CET, Central European Time - The Netherlands. (GMT+2)

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Accepted
Denied

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say my overall activity on SRP is decent, to the point I sometimes need to tell myself to not only play SRP. I play consistently, logging in at least four times a week for sessions that usually last between 2 to 4 hours on school days and 5 to 7 hours on weekends. Holidays are an exception, ill be even more active on those.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:
My main point of motivation for applying for Governor must be the fact that I get to experience a different role apart from any other role I have gotten the chance to roleplay with. I hope this role gets me to the right decisions and situations that benefit both me and others in the community. Another point of motivation that I also named in my Teacher Application, is that I enjoy being able to create roleplay opportunities and experiences for others to keep them as entertained as I want to be.After my previous teacher role I have noticed I enjoy my time roleplaying as an adult more than as a teenager, hence the idea to apply for another adult role. I finally decided to start writing my application because there is nothing to lose after giving it some thought and taking my time.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I do. I have read over them a numerous amount of times before applying and saved the links to them with easy access.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My main goal for myself OOCLY is getting to experience a different way of roleplay, this way I can improve my knowledge about the overall roleplay experience and community. Even though I have played since 2021, I can still always learn from others and I also enjoy learning new things and ways to do something. I hope to bring a positive ''vibe'' with me, where I get to engage with others from the Government Faction and people around it to socialize for as much as they want to.

Due to my characters previous past with a lack of attention and love from family, she has grown up hoping to find a way to make an impact on a community or group. She wants to be noticed and helping people is her preferred way of doing that. She was born in The Netherlands and ran away from home at the age of 20, living in Norway for 15 years and now at the age of 35 she found herself wondering onto a joblisting for a governor and awaited the time she was willing to attempt to achieve this role.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
As a governor you get a variety of tasks you can do on the job.

The first thing you will probably find to do quite frequently, is providing ID's for Karakura's citizens. Karakura is a busy town where people come and go, so many newcomers will need to get a legal ID. You might've noticed that since a while back, you need to legally get an adoption documented at Town Hall. This is something a governor can begin to do for you if you simply just walk up to the reception in front. You get to verify businesses, making sure everything goes smoothly and legal. Other than that you get to verify businesses, work on documents for businesses, announce trials, document trials and sometimes you may get the opportunity to speak in front of a crowd where you can express your thoughts and concerns.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes I do, I acknowledge I can be removed from the Faction at any given time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand, just like any other faction you are supposed to be dedicated to your position.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I am aware.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read the Government Faction rules thorougly and I agree on them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I'm able to attend weekly meetings & events for most that I know, obviously depending on the time it's being hosted and if i'm occupied. Other than that, I should be able to attend most but i'd prefer to be notified about the meeting or event in advance and not the day of.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

''My name is Doutzen Wolfaert.''

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
''I prefer my title as Mrs. Wolfaert.''

Current age:
''I am currently 35 years old.''

Date of birth:
''21st of October, in 1999.'

Academic Degree:
''I graduated with a degree in Law.''

Major(s):
''Communication and Political Science''

Minor(s):
''Global Studies''

Work experience:
''My previous job in Norway was in a retirement home, where I took care of elderly people.''

Nationality & born location:
''I am fully Dutch and I was born in Utrecht, The Netherlands.''

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
''I grew up speaking Dutch so that is my native language, and I am fluent in Norwegian due to the fact I've lived there for 10 years and I took courses for Japanese and engaged with Japanese friends I made online which I am now fluent in.''

Criminal record:
''I have a perfectly clean record.''

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
''
That's a good question, I actually prepared myself for this question so this still has use. I think what makes me a good candidate for this job is that I'm always willing to sacrifice things to create a safe and healthy environment for the people in Karakura. I want to be able to provide for every citizen in town a safe future and I hope to see others notice that. Most of my life I have been motivated and dedicated to my studies, which show that I have a well-nurtured form of discipline that can be a positive trait in both today and the future. With Communication as one of my two majors, I feel confident in being able to communicate with others. Both listening and understandable replies is something I can provide, I find it an achievement if I can ease someones thoughts or feelings by simply just having a talk with them.''

Aania

Level 177
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me over Discord @Aania to start the process and get you set!

Welcome to the Government Faction :D​

Users who are viewing this thread