t4urus7149

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Timezone & Country:
GMT-UK

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Korean Application - REJECTED

Describe your activity on the server:
I am mostly active throughout the day, I do play during the mid-day hours as well. As I have a great social life, particularly during school hours, I usually play for a few hours at a time. I am more available in the evenings. Unless there's an emergency, Whenever I have free time, I enjoy playing on SRP, and I'm usually online.​

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for the Governor position.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Generally, my motivation for applying is interest in the government faction, the majority of my time on the server has always been related to the government factions so I have grown interested in the different governors who have piqued my interest to an extent to get me to apply for this role.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I do

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
my goals are to mainly help the Government faction while also gaining a new form of experience for roleplay. A lot of new opportunities can arise from such a position and it fits my preference for this kind of roleplay. My primary objectives revolve around gaining additional experience in roleplaying within this genre and enhancing the server's overall enjoyment factor.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
The role of a Governor includes several vital responsibilities within Karakura. These duties include the issuance of ID to residents, Also dealing with marriage ventilation, They are also there to help businesses with tasks like documenting trials and giving public speeches for the citizens of Karakura, A governor should also be trusted by the people around them and the citizens of Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I do

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

I understand I am willing to do what is expected of me.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, I understand

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

I have read the rules several times and I will follow them to the best of my ability.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I am able to attend weekly meetings as long as I have been informed beforehand about them. In the case that I am unable to participate in a meeting, I will make sure to inform the one in charge of my absence in time and I will be sure to make it up.

1712690362162.png
IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Saeko Drakos Jokull

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:
9th of March, 1996

Academic Degree:
I received a bachelor's degree while attending Osaka University

Major(s):
Public Relations & Organizational Communication
Criminal Justice/Law

Minor(s):
Business
English
(Osaka University)

Work experience:
Saeko was determined to succeed in his career and started working at Sayanora gift shop as soon as he reached the legal age to work. He worked tirelessly to advance in his career, and his efforts paid off when he became one of the managers at the store while he was still in college. His boss, Lulu Saiky, recognized his potential and offered him the position, which he accepted without hesitation.

When Saeko received a letter informing him that his grandfather in Iceland was ill and needed him to take over his business, he immediately flew to Iceland. He spent time with his grandparents and learned about running a shop from his grandfather, who owned a small business selling household items. Saeko had spent days in the shop as a toddler, so this was a natural fit for him.

Nationality & born location:
Icelandic/Russian- And was born in the small town of Selfoss

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Icelandic, Korean, Russian

Criminal record:
No criminal record.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"I believe that my passion for the job makes me a strong candidate, as I take my responsibilities seriously and ensure that everything is in order to avoid any mistakes. With my developed sense of judgment and my constant drive to improve, I have always aimed to be the best version of myself in everything I do. Having spent eight years in law school, I have gained the knowledge and expertise to confidently pursue my career. I am proud of my hard work and achievements, which have been the result of my perseverance and determination to succeed."​

[College B][STUDENT-COUNCIL] Saeko D Jokull
[GRADE-12] Koji Yao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread