mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

GPS for the phone!

hunterman061

Level 0
What's your Minecraft Username?: hunterman061
What's the title of your suggestion?: GPS for the phone!

What's your suggestion?:
A built in gps in the phone so phones are more realistic and useful

How will this benefit the server and community?:
it will make the phone more useful and realistic

Leo_14

Level 38
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
May I ask how it will make the phone more realistic (I can assume why) but from your perspective how will it become more realistic

frenzyyy

Level 7
frenzyyy
frenzyyy
Omega
+1

I actually like the idea of combining the GPS into the phone, this will allow for not holding a GPS system in your hand. It could be a phone "Maps" app and have its own little place on your screen. Just frees up space once you get a phone, it can just be an application you download and it links into the GPS GUI.

hunterman061

Level 0
May I ask how it will make the phone more realistic (I can assume why) but from your perspective how will it become more realistic
cause look the thing is irl phones have a gps, and it would make phones a bit more handy, and since you cant really buy an actual gps you wont have one if you do lose it sometime

Randen

Level 8
GoodbyeRanden
GoodbyeRanden
Rich
+1

Realistically speaking every phone should have access to a GPS app, and even come older flip phones have their own GPS system. Not only would this help levitate inventory space, but it's also convenient to have for newer players who lost their Handheld GPS, but also can be useful for people who don't use minimaps and in general who dont use the Handheld GPS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread