mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Grabbing :)

MAAD4M

Level 1
IGN: Stalinfanboy1878
DATE: 2023-01-19
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: When you use the /grab command and succeed then the player gets a message that they have been grabbed. But when the grab fails there is no message and the player can reuse it/do another action without you knowing.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This will benefit CombatRP and normal RP as you would know if someone attempted to grab you in real life. It makes sense, and it's annoying that a person can just reuse the command until it succeeds without you even knowing. This should've already been added when the command came out. I shouldn't need to mention anything else, it's common sense.

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
This is already a thing unless you’re suggesting adding a message to the player who wasn’t grabbed saying for example “Ami Akai has attempted to grab you and failed!”

(To which I would say +1 to that)

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
YEAH THATS WHAT IM SAYINGG
Yeee then it’s a +1. Though I wouldn’t say you’d get any permissions off the fail to grab, rather be able to turn around and ask “what gives?!”

(Also I’d edit your initial post to avoid confusion cuz people may jump to conclusions without reading the comments haha)

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- We'll add a message for both players​

Users who are viewing this thread