mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Greater Realism For Bears

SmallFork2

Level 2

Reason #1

BEARS SHOULD HAVE HIGHER ROLLS THAN 100
-Why?

- Bears carry a lot more strength than people and are very powerful creatures/predators to other animals let alone humans. It’s shown that Grizzly bears are 5x stronger than humans. This should show that even against cops, bears are stronger without their weapons. Cops roll 200 and bears still are found to be stronger (without weapons.) Bears shouldn’t be able to roll lower because they are an animal. It should be taken into consideration that bears are much stronger than humans and should be able to roll higher than them because of how much they weigh, which is up to 600 pounds! And can get up to 9ft tall! (while standing on hind legs.) SRP shouldn’t ignore these key factors and bears shouldn't have the same rolling level as a rabbit or snail. It’s unrealistic for bears to roll lower than humans when they have a higher chance of winning a fight against them from how much muscle/fat that they have on their body. Bears also shouldn’t be able to take so much damage from a simple punch from a human. There needs to be updated rules just for animals because predators and prey should not have the same rules, it doesn't make sense and it’s just overall unrealistic. Player rules should not go into Animals because all animals are different in size, weight and height along with what they find as a predator. Weapons should also play a huge role in this. I don’t think people shouldn't just have to not FearRP a bear just because they have a weapon on them. I feel like that rule should be taken to certain extents to where people can’t just pester and harass a bear/ any animal because they have a weapon on them and they have a reason to defend themselves. People take advantage of having weapons on them just so they can get near a bear/ any other animal and be able to annoy it or get it upset and then have a reason to attack it. That’s why most bears/ any other animal are getting hurt and injured because of people harassing bears/ any other animal and overusing their power with weapons.
- Bears are extremely large animals, with that comes a lot of strength. In the rules it has it listed that all animals aged 0-6 years old roll 100. There’s a wide variety of animals that you can become when buying an animal whitelist. It doesn’t make any sense that a bear roll the same amount that a fish, rabbit, or hell even a snail would. Cops are able to roll a much larger amount than normal people due to training they get and the strength that comes with that, so it should go the same for bears. Well, in combat, a 9ft tall bear is pretty fucking terrifying and strong. There’s no reason for some random 18 year old wielding a bat to have higher rolls than a bear.

Reason #2

NEW RULE SECTION FOR ANIMALS
-why?

I believe there should be a whole section of rules specifically set for the animal roleplayers of SRP. While a lot of the rules already set in place CAN apply to animals in most cases, there’s still a lot of things that would make sense for the people on SRP that wouldn’t work for the animals. It would also help people who aren’t roleplaying as animals to know the limits of what is or isn’t acceptable when roleplaying with those who are animals. I know a lot of it is just common sense, but even so I’ve had many people randomly come up to me when I’m on my snail account and action to stomp on it or dump salt on it for no reason.

How can this help SRP?
This can help SRP grow with how people treat/respect animals. There are many animals that roam around SRP that are big and small and for other animals this is fair to have a different rule section from animals to humans for it just not only helps the animals but also people and how they should treat animals. This can also fix things and how realistic they are with other animals and aren't just compared to one another. This can help SRP so much with how the animal system works with each animal and what should be expected and what shouldn't happen. It makes it not only fair for animals but also Citizens.

Last edited:

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

#1... wrong format
#2... has been suggested OVER AND OVER again!!! this was denied and it's not because staff just don't want bears to keep the same rolls

It's because the server can get into legal trouble (pay 2 win) if they do this

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable

this is redundant i just want to keep the chain going also i can boost my forum level and message count if i do this

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
If you're CombatRPing with animals, use P2L for realism. If a player isn't willing to P2L and use the default rolling system against a bear, then you shouldn't be roleplaying with them, as they only want to "PVP" with you

samkipX

Level 6
this is a fantastic idea, altough... it is indeed P2W, thats why i suggest maybe adding some way for bear-Rpers to apply to get higher rolls/apply to get the bear role at all. since if you apply for it im pretty sure its not really P2W anymore, i mean u gotta apply for cop and they roll 200, also change ur format or it wont get accepted i think (edit: yes there should be a change of rolls for animals i mean a snail rolls the same, so is basicly as strong, as a bear)
+69

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
this is a fantastic idea, altough... it is indeed P2W, thats why i suggest maybe adding some way for bear-Rpers to apply to get higher rolls/apply to get the bear role at all. since if you apply for it im pretty sure its not really P2W anymore, i mean u gotta apply for cop and they roll 200, also change ur format or it wont get accepted i think (edit: yes there should be a change of rolls for animals i mean a snail rolls the same, so is basicly as strong, as a bear)
+69
Don't you own bear whitelist?

ethxx.ltd

Level 45
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
-1 i agree with the p2w but you could just raise the roll from 100 to 150 so it’s the same as everyone else bc that wouldn’t make it p2w

Users who are viewing this thread