mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

green tags combat

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
I'm not talking about new player accounts. I'm talking about experienced players that place their characters at green-tag age.
I'm quite sure if that is the case, and staff attempt to speak about it, once they are given proof the green tag in question is actually a experienced roleplayer they will allow it to continue...

ryabh

Level 102
ryabh
ryabh
Notable
I understand the main purpose is to allow players who have alt accounts that are green tags should be allowed to combat, which of course is reasonable; however, I don't think allowing it via OOC consent is the solution, because it may abused by individuals who target new players with green tags and trick them into consenting OOCly before jumping them

I personally believe if you rethink a solution to the issue and will avoid all new players from being decked, it could be added

Last edited:

florestia

Level 43
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
+1
I like this idea, as a handful of "greenies" are alt accounts from experienced SRP players. Although I do see a few cons, and those being that with no doubt there will be a few people to abuse this power and set out to purposely get combat perms from new players who don't understand how it works. The roll ratio (for example a year 8 combat rping with year 12) 75-150. And lastly OOC consent, again brand new players are considered to be gullible and easy to manipulate therefore making it easy to get that consent to jump them ICly. If there was a way to avoid those issues I can see this being implemented in the future!

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
+1/-1
people target green tags/new players and its. . . . really sad to watch. I agree yes to defend themselves but like ryabh said if there was a solution so people dont target new players; it could be edited.

help the new players 2021 ):

+1/-1

A lot of green tags are actually attacked when they first join for little to no reason, typically because a lot of people in the player base like to pick on players that are new, as unfortunate as that sounds. So, with that being said, green tags should be given the right to combat RP, of course when necessary in order to defend themselves. However, this shouldn't even be a thing in the first place to begin with, players picking on green tags solely because they're new and/or don't have a full understanding of how the server works. It's like seeing a new kid come into your school from a different country and laughing in the background because they don't know how schools work where you're from compared to where they're from.

Grass

Level 10
+1
I think this would make fun interactions with younger characters who are troublemakers. I don't see it interfering with any of the rules so it shouldn't really be a problem, right???
It also might just be my personal bias, considering how I'm very fond of well-made delinquent characters and I'd love to see younger characters getting into trouble. It would simply add to the immersion, in my opinion.
Although, I do understand where some people come from, older players will try to target greentags for simply being, well, greentags.

Demurity

Level 35
+1

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPED
-------------------------------

• Grade-9 and below will be given permission to get involved with minor fights with limitations.
  • They will not be able to get involved in any gang situations and they can't K.O. the person they are fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread