mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Greqory's Teaching Assistant Application

JollyJoltik

Level 8
[OOC section]

In Game Name:
Greqory

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I'd like to apply for the Teaching Assistant role.

How often do you log onto the server?: I login the SchoolRP server everyday for 7-8 hours and sometimes even 10 hours, if I have a lot of free time of course, but I do maintain those 7-8 hours online. I also want to add the fact that I'm rarely busy, which is why I'm so active to the server.

Do you have discord? Yes I do, this is it. Gregory | グレゴリー#9325

Do you have a microphone? I don't have a microphone for my PC, due to the fact that I broke my headphones, but I have Discord on my phone which I mostly use from there and the microphone on my phone works perfectly fine!

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I've been banned once for ERP on 4th of February, because I did DetailRP stuff that I shouldn't have, though I did appeal to get unbanned because I wanted to make sure that I won't repeat such action again, as well as not dissapoint the staff again with my actions.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can confirm the fact that I can often come on, since I'm online almost everyday for a lot of hours as well! Sometimes I can even be online for 10 hours, but I'm mostly on for 7-8 hours.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I can understand that it can happen and I'm fine with it, because If I do misbehave either ICly or OOCly it'll just make me unworthy of being a Teaching Assistant, but nontheless I'll try not to do any of these.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A teaching assistant's role is to provide help to the teachers with his class, if his students have any questions, or if the class is just out of control and they want someone to help them maintain silence, and co-operation between them and the teacher. They'll also be going around the students, during the class to ensure that they won't misbehave at all or answer any sort of question they have, in case the teacher can't do so.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I don't have any type of experience as either a teacher or a teaching assistant, but I've helped with permission of course so far 3 teachers as an inspector, proceeding to act as if I was a teaching assistant, due to the fact that their classes were too noisy. Those were the teachers : (Y. 'Yaki' Ivankov, Xangaji (I don't remember his rpname in full, but he's the Drama Teacher) and D. 'Levi' L. Kishiko)

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I haven't had as much as experience as I think is requested for me to obtain this role, but I've seen some people with that role and got some examples of how their work is done.
So far, my experiences are being a
High School Student and a College Student.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I am familiar with what a Teaching Assistant's job is due to the fact I've seen some friends with that job do their work normally to some of my classes when I was a High School Student, but as mentioned before, I have some experience myself, since I've helped the teachers maintain silence to their classes as requested to me. Therefore a Teaching Assistant has to help the class's teacher as much as possible as well as the students, so no chaos occurs and so that the students won't have any questions about the class they attended or misbehave during their stay to that class, since they've been there for a specific reason and not act childish.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I'd just ignore the student who did that specific comment on me, because I don't want to have a bad reputation as a teaching assistant, therefore I'd take the comment as if nothing happened and inform the teacher after that class about the student's misbehaviour towards me. Though, if the teacher is busy, I'd try and find another school staff or even a Vice Principal to inform them fully about what happened, so that they can take care of the student's actions.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Before accepting or politely denying the job, I'd firstly inform the School Principal about the different outcomes of what could happen during that job, so in case I'd accept it and perhaps fail it utterly, they'd know the reason why.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: In order to prevent more chaos, I'd try to approach that employee slowly and ask them politely the reason behind their action of what they're doing or anything else, because I do not want to have any troubles with any other school staff. I'd then ask them to try and not repeat themselves since it could end up horribly for them, plus I don't want them to lose their job for an incident that was chaotic, yet not as worthy to make them lose their job. I also want to add that if the reason behind that is something that I can help them with, I'd gladly do so, since I don't want their psychology to be ruined after that and ruin their next classes or even their character in general.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Claude 'Rain' Enzori
Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining KHS: As I've mentioned to the question below, I'm a person that loves helping others, whether it's an elder, youngster or even someone at my character's age, I'd still help them. and Karakura High School is the best place for me to fulfill this type of duty which I also consider a dream for me, since I've always wanted to offer my assistance to as many people as possible. I'd also love to be an employee that will be remembered by a lot of people throughout their roleplaying experience, since I'll be trying my best to help Karakura Highschool.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I've always wanted to help others and I know that being a teaching assistant is the perfect opportunity to help others. I'd also love to get accepted, because I can confirm that I won't let down the school staff or the SchoolRP staff in general about their decision. I also feel like my character Claude is a person that fits in that role of being a teaching assistant, due to him being very polite to everyone and is willing to help everyone, even if he just met them, meaning that he'll help the students quite a lot too. I'm also willing to help in general whatever my task may be, even if it's a job for school, or even if it isn't, I'd still do it.

Users who are viewing this thread