Jay.

Level 13
jayharu
jayharu
Fundraiser+
IGN: jayharu
DATE: 30/05/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
We need a grocery store or some other shop to get ingredients for the stove.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This will greatly benefit the server as sometimes, students dont have any real lunch during school hours as sometimes, the chefs won't be online to give the students a realistic lunch for RP purposes (as some do like to rp lunches with friends like me.)

"But what about the shops in the shopping district that sell these items"

They are usually sold at a pretty expensive price at times and those said shops dont open as regularly as opposed to the 7-11 behind the school. Yes, I know the 7-11 sells eggs and different foods but those arent enough to make something at the stove.

"But what about the stores that sell these items? Won't they make a loss?"

No not really, they can still sell their exclusive items and by what I see their prices as, they are EXTREMELY expensive so I don't really think so.

"But what about fishing? It has fish that you can cook."

I agree, but even after leveling up to higher levels, there's nothing else you can really cook, only a few select items.
I do see that there is a shop that is building next to Apt Block K (probably is a grocery, if it is, lmk)

I propose this suggestion for players to have more realism in the cooking attribute, also I hope (doesn't have to happen) that the prices for these items arent as expensive as the ones in shopping district stores

Iris.fi

Level 33
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich
1685459920843.png
This is with every NPC ran shop, not just the 11-7 so the player ran stores are typically cheaper lol
-1 im negative

cupidslover

Level 7
cupidslover
cupidslover
Notable+
-1, for the following reasons:
They are usually sold at a pretty expensive price at times and those said shops dont open as regularly as opposed to the 7-11 behind the school. Yes, I know the 7-11 sells eggs and different foods but those arent enough to make something at the stove.
Yes, this is true, while 11/7's grocery options are limited I believe this is for the better of the community. SchoolRP is precisely that, a roleplay server. Putting a grocery store in would eliminate many people's need to go to player-ran stores, decreasing the traffic to them. Making the groceries widely available in the shopping district stores, and less so in the 11-7, helps to include more roleplay opportunities and needs within the server.

Additionally:
"But what about the stores that sell these items? Won't they make a loss?"

No not really, they can still sell their exclusive items and by what I see their prices as, they are EXTREMELY expensive so I don't really think so.
You claim that the player-ran stores are too expensive, however, that is the point. If a grocery store was to be implemented, the prices would still be far higher than that of the player-ran stores to intentionally direct traffic to them - there is even a message about this outside of 11-7. (See below)

image.png

Jay.

Level 13
jayharu
jayharu
Fundraiser+
-1, for the following reasons:

Yes, this is true, while 11/7's grocery options are limited I believe this is for the better of the community. SchoolRP is precisely that, a roleplay server. Putting a grocery store in would eliminate many people's need to go to player-ran stores, decreasing the traffic to them. Making the groceries widely available in the shopping district stores, and less so in the 11-7, helps to include more roleplay opportunities and needs within the server.

Additionally:

You claim that the player-ran stores are too expensive, however, that is the point. If a grocery store was to be implemented, the prices would still be far higher than that of the player-ran stores to intentionally direct traffic to them - there is even a message about this outside of 11-7. (See below)

View attachment 46511
ah i see what u mean now, ty for informing me

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We'll be making a separate grocery shop selling ingredients near Apartment Block K. However, as it's NPC-ran, all prices will be more than double what you'd expect at a player-ran store; we do this to encourage players to wait until a player-ran store is open to take advantage of normally priced items rather than paying more for something you can get cheaper elsewhere.​

Users who are viewing this thread