nylu
nylu
Notable+
IGN: nylu
DATE: 5/6/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Group text/calls!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I wanted to suggest this new feature for smart phones. Take into note that yes, I realize and understand that this could be a pain to put in- so maybe this could be for a future update?

I suggested this because there are times where I am juggling back and forth messaging more than one person about the same topic- and it results in us messaging each other all around. Though, if we could somehow start a group text/call, more than one person would be able to see what you're saying to them. On the plus side, if you wanted to tell more than one person something but didn't want to individually text or call them each, this would come in handy. But, you might be asking:

"Nylu, couldn't you just find them and talk in person?"
Well, sometimes the specific person isn't able to come- or maybe you aren't. There are times where this has happened when someone was unavailable.

"Nylu, what if you start too many text groups?"
Solution to that is having a time limit on a group and only allowing one group chat at a time. For example, if the chat goes unused for over ten minutes, it's disbanded unless you disband it before so. Same goes with a call. You can't just open too many of them and you can't leave it open for too long unless you are actively using this.

I want to see what other people have to say about this as well, so feel free to leave your opinions!

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
There was a suggestion like this awhile ago, might wanna check this link out.

maraa

Level 211
jvllyfsh
jvllyfsh
Omega
rahhh, this has been suggested a few times even though it's already being worked on

tobbby

Level 278
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
IGN: nylu
DATE: 5/6/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Group text/calls!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I wanted to suggest this new feature for smart phones. Take into note that yes, I realize and understand that this could be a pain to put in- so maybe this could be for a future update?

I suggested this because there are times where I am juggling back and forth messaging more than one person about the same topic- and it results in us messaging each other all around. Though, if we could somehow start a group text/call, more than one person would be able to see what you're saying to them. On the plus side, if you wanted to tell more than one person something but didn't want to individually text or call them each, this would come in handy. But, you might be asking:

"Nylu, couldn't you just find them and talk in person?"
Well, sometimes the specific person isn't able to come- or maybe you aren't. There are times where this has happened when someone was unavailable.

"Nylu, what if you start too many text groups?"
Solution to that is having a time limit on a group and only allowing one group chat at a time. For example, if the chat goes unused for over ten minutes, it's disbanded unless you disband it before so. Same goes with a call. You can't just open too many of them and you can't leave it open for too long unless you are actively using this.

I want to see what other people have to say about this as well, so feel free to leave your opinions!
Bro……… Sammy is like a groupchat menace………. He’d be the one sending discord memes all the time

Users who are viewing this thread