Pending Gsb23 | En Beauté

YellowWater

Level 2
YellowWater6439
YellowWater6439
Rich

Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
RockInspector → Gsb23 (Account I’m applying with, underlined as it was changed during the time that this has been posted.)
YellowWater6439 (Account I’m NOT applying with!)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
YellowWater6439

How old are you? (Optional):
17!

What is your time zone?:
EST time zone

Describe your activity on the server:
I would describe my activity on the server as very active, in my free time when I am not playing any sports or doing some form of work I will likely be on SRP. Most of the time when I’m playing I will be playing as my Basketball captain character. In the role of my character I have to manage my entire team and that can take a lot of time. This shows that I am committed to SRP through my continuous work that I keep putting into the server.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Yes, I have been banned once for an inappropriate username. I was banned because I misunderstood the rules in that category and since then I have read over the rules again and I'm excited that I could be given another opportunity to play SRP again. This ban was from the beginning of December to the end of January.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge and understand the possible punishments if I become inactive, as well as being offline for 7+ days could get me instantly denied.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
No past applications or appeals on the account I’m applying for only for my YellowWater6439 account.
Links not including apartment/housing issues or lost items:

Accepted:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Current roles I have on the server are:

On the RockInspector account:

• Animal whitelist (Dog - Removed)
  • [Hs][Grade-12]​

YellowWater6439 account:
  • Permission to speak Spanish.
    Permission to speak Icelandic.
    Permission to speak French
    High School Female Basketball Captain. (Past role)
  • Grade 12
  • High School Cheerleader. (Current)
Not sure if it applies but I am also a builder for the Misfits Tailoring server on SRP, as well as on Fontaine Tailoring.

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:
I understand that there may be custom choices for the shops so I am applying for my own new shop! I’ve noticed that there are no cosmetic stores like a makeup store in SRP. With my idea there could be one, in this store there will obviously be makeup being sold, but not only makeup. Where I’m from there are many stores that sell makeup and not only do they sell makeup they also sell bags such as purses or sunglasses! So I guess you could call my shop a luxurious cosmetic store? In this store we could sell items like the Glossier lip gloss or the makeup bag for the cosmetics and makeup parts. For the other parts like purses and sunglasses we could sell the White Stallion purse or the Black Birkin bag.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
When I first joined SRP I was excited to meet all kinds of new people, little did I know that would be 400+ new people and it would be difficult to meet them all. From then on I decided I wanted my name to be known at least a little bit and I wanted to make an impact on the server in a good way. Through the shopkeeper status I could reach this goal by selling items to people and also using forms of humor in my advertisements. These small gestures of humor in my advertisements would be broadcasted all over the server and maybe make somebody laugh, I would love to be the reason somebody's day was just a little bit better!

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I plan to sell cosmetic items such as purses, makeup, and sunglasses! What makes this store unique is that there isn’t a shop that sells items strictly like this on SRP! Accepting my shop would open an entirely new world and experience to roleplay on SRP! For example, in awkward situations it would be absolutely iconic if you were to break the awkward silence by loudly applying your Glossier lip gloss! Of course this item would be supported by my shop!

What will you sell in your shop?:

Bags:

- White Stallion Purse

• Black Birkin Bag
  • Makeup Bag
  • Plaid Backpack
  • Heart Purse
  • Chic Handbag

Makeup products:

• Glossier Lip Gloss
  • Makeup Pallet

Sunglasses:

• Club Master Ray Bans
  • Dita Match One Sunglasses
  • Some form of Heart sunglasses
  • Kintsugi glasses
  • Visage Sunglasses

Others:
- Some form of perfume, I’m not entirely sure if there is one on SRP yet or not.

• Umbrella “Coquette”
  • Various hats like the Black Cowboy Hat
  • Maybe even place-able makeup pallets
  • A mirror to help you apply your makeup
  • Flower Earrings
Pictures with some of the above items:

Sunglasses:

Earrings:

Bags/Purses:

How many employees do you plan to have?:
Owner (1/1)

Gsb23

Manager (0/3)
  • VACANT
  • VACANT
  • VACANT

Cashier/Helper (0/15)
  • VACANT - VACANT - VACANT
Owner:
In this position, the owner will have the final word in any bigger decisions within the company, they will also be the one required to buy restocks and manage the company. Not only do they do those things but they also are in charge of getting new items into the shop and setting prices how they feel appropriate for those items.

Manager:
The manager role will oversee the shift as it goes on, they will notify the owner of any products when they are low or if anything happens during the shift that the owner needs to be notified about, such as arguments between the workers or even a person minging items icly.

Cashier:
In this role, the cashier would wait for a person to come to their station and once a person has arrived they would ring them up. For example, the person would say they want a makeup bag, the cashier would list that and go grab the bag for them. They would take the person's appropriate amount of money and then keep a percentage for themself at the end of their shift, after handing the customer their item.

Helper:
In the helper role, employees will walk around the store and help customers “test” makeup products such as detailed Rp swatches. In a real life scenario this can be shown in other makeup stores like Sephora, workers will walk around and help customers figure out which shade they would want or whichever fits them the best.

About yourself:
About me, I’m a builder in a building server on SRP as well as I play the captain of the Bobcat Female Basketball Team. In this time I have been on SRP for about 2 years and I’ve continued to grow from it everyday. The people in SRP have helped me become who I am today. I look up to so many others on SRP as motivation. When I see one of my friends get a good role such as KPD or EMS I feel so happy for them and it makes me wonder if I’d be able to obtain a position like that, such as shopkeeper. So I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for reading and taking your time out of your day or week to read not only my application but so many other applications!

What qualifies you for this position?:
In my past, I was given an opportunity to run a food truck. In this food truck I couldn’t sell anything for a higher price than bought for as I didn’t have the Shopkeeper tag but that's okay. I was given the experience of working the food truck and running it, making sure we could get as many customers in and out as fast as possible. This was made possible by my basketball captain role. Another opportunity that the captain role has given me is to work efficiently and how to manage so many other people on my team than just myself. On average I manage myself and roughly 12 other players that are on my team. This skill shows that I can handle the heat of the shopkeeper role and I can also manage it well, due to what my captain role has taught me.

Greatest weakness?:
My greatest weakness would be how I hold myself to very high standards in everything I do. This includes school, sports, and ect. Ways that I show how I hold myself to high standards is when I consistently work harder and harder towards my goal, if I don’t reach that goal I will very likely get up and try again! An example of this would be in real life sports, I play lacrosse and when I just began to play lacrosse I absolutely sucked. I’ve only played lacrosse for a year and I have improved so much due to holding myself at high standards. My first game I was thrown in with zero knowledge of the game, I couldn’t find who I was supposed to play defense against and eventually got pulled out for not knowing where my guy was and almost getting my team scored on. By the end of my first year season I was Starting Jv and I was already playing in some varsity games, that really shows how much I have improved over not that long of a time. It also shows how I can pick things up easily and use its information in other ways than just playing sports.

Have you read the rules to being a shopkeeper and how will you follow them?:
Yes, I have read the rules and rights to the Shopkeeper role. I will follow these rules by staying patient and respectful to the server as well as

What is your shops name and what is the backstory behind it?:
The name of my shop is En Beauté. In French En Beauté means, “In Beauty” This correlates to the shop as it is a makeup and accessories store.

The story behind the shop En Beauté is that Benoit Cadeau wanted to create an impact somewhere in the world other than France, which is where he is from. After already owning a clothing line in France he decided to move to more cosmetic items such as makeup. Benoit looked for a random place anywhere in the world. He chose Karakura by playing darts, wherever the dart landed would be where he would go. His dart happened to land directly on the city of Karakura. Benoit instantly began to search for places to stay in Karakura as well as a place to land his shop at. Benoit had sent his son, Florent Cadeau to scope out Karakura and figure out any flaws or if the economy is stable as well as the crime rates. Florent had considered the town safe. Once his plan had been executed Benoit had opened up En Beauté for all to freely shop in!

In-Character Details

Full name?:

Benoit Cadeau

Current age?:
Character is written to be 39 years old but, I do not yet have the age set on the RockInspector account as 39.

Character background and importance?:

Benoit Cadeau has run a fairly successful shop in Paris France. Once his shop had become a large deal in Paris he began to spread out and franchise his company to other places in France. His store would be seen in various places such as Normandy France and even Belgium France. After a few years of Benoit running these shops he had his own kid, named Florent. Florent and his father, Benoit, traveled to Karakura to teach Florent how to run the shop as well as expanding his company internationally. This was a huge step in the company, the entire city impressed by their luxury goods and the uniqueness of the French culture they were submerged with. The various luxury goods skyrocketed their sales, showing off French culture and creating one large step for the small French population within Karakura.

Events

1. Sample Night
Sample night would be a night that customers could come into the store and sample all kinds of makeup, of course there wouldn’t be any direct contact to the makeup and the person themselves and we would likely use only one sample of each product in order to save product.

1. Viewing Night
During this viewing night, the customers or guests will be seated in front of a stage, on this stage will be a person holding the bag or item for the night and they will show it off. They will also describe many details about the item. At the end of the night there will be an opportunity to purchase the item.

Logo

This image has been created and chosen by me as it shows the name of the store, En Beauté, and truly represents the name of the brand. The name En Beauté means “In Beauty” in French. The way this logo represents this brand as beautiful is through the background of the logo. When many people think of beauty they think of nature or flowers, this is represented by the two different flowering vines in the top right and bottom left of the logo. The center of the logo is really there just to explain the shop's name and what it holds within the store.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
The account I’m applying for has an animal whitelist that I’m willing to have removed but on top of that the account isn’t above the age of 39. If accepted, could the account please be aged to the age 39, thank you.

Do you have any questions?:
No questions at this time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread