GuardzGamez
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
The Chef Position.
How often do you log onto the server?:
Nearly everyday.
Do you have discord?
Yes it's Guard#1931
Do you have a microphone?
No, however if it's for discord I have my phone that I can use.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Not that I can remember.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I will come on as often as I can and if I can't I will have a decent reason.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes I fully understand that I can be fired ICly
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A school chef serves and cooks food for the children at chosen times. A chef should also be able to have a wide range of food to fit the child's needs. For example if a child is vegetarian the chef should have at least three vegetarian meals or food items. Chef's should also have multiple certificates to prove they can serve food that's not bad.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I have had cooking character's on SchoolRP before and I have been on many cooking server's
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have played on many role play servers in all sorts of types from Mythological to business RP.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I am very familiar with what this job does because my uncle in real life is a chef and he use to teach me all sorts of different recipes and what the job includes.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would tell the student to quiet down and say being a chef has many possibilities and that if they think that being a chef is pathetic they should re-consider.
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would do the job but I would request back-up or more people to help me in case something goes wrong.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would first ask them what there doing and why there doing that. If they start to react to this then I would ask for senior staff to get involved. If they stop doing what they were doing I would still tell senior staff who was doing the hazardous job or acting out of order and what happened.
[IC section]
Applicant Name:

Emily Green
Chosen Job:
Chef
Motivation for Joining YHS:
I have been cooking since I was a little girl with my parents since I was seven years old. I wanted to join the cooking team because I have always wanted to cook as a job and in the school where I grew up would be perfect. I chose this specific school because I know how well the students did and a healthy mind must come from a healthy stomach. I also thought this would be a good turn in my career if I helped the students get the amazing grades they did. My own parents were chef's at five star restaurants and I wanted to follow in my parent's footsteps and start my cooking career. I was born in Germany which is a very good country for cooking and I learnt many recipes over the year.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am a good chef and if I ever had a problem I could ask my parents because there five star chef's and I am a young face around the kitchen and I have creative idea's (not saying other people don't) and I think they can really change the pallet of the children in the School.​

Last edited:

TechJD

Level 43
-This application was hard to read due to the format you put it in
-The Situations are supposed to be icly. You can't call on Senior staff in character.

-The answers for your situations weren't that good in all honesty I felt as if you could've spent a little bit more time thinking about the answer for those.

I feel like this application could've been made better. I'm going to have to say denied. Thank you for taking the time.

Users who are viewing this thread