mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Guitars

yona

Level 2
My recommendation is for guitars placed in your off-hand to be "animated" on your back instead of just the other hand, (sort of like the bamboo staff, for example) as if they were strapped across your back. I would like to see that! :)

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
My recommendation is for guitars placed in your off-hand to be "animated" on your back instead of just the other hand, (sort of like the bamboo staff, for example) as if they were strapped across your back. I would like to see that! :)
Only certain guitars are positioned that way depending on the one you buy, they were player customs but made public and it will just be a waste of time for modelers to change every single guitars to be equipped in the off hand to be n the back and just a waste of time and use the correct format lol

znia

Level 38
znia
znia
Rich
good idea, already been done and like was said, probably a waste of time especially as somebody who owns guitar customs might not want to have it like that because their character is lefthanded or something

make sure to also use the format next time btw

yona

Level 2
good idea, already been done and like was said, probably a waste of time especially as somebody who owns guitar customs might not want to have it like that because their character is lefthanded or something

make sure to also use the format next time btw
sorry! my bad for not using the format. next time i will.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • It's best to keep the normal public guitar as it is, moving it to the back sometimes becomes weird as the model will move with your body and go through the player. It's now always the best sight.​

Users who are viewing this thread