mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Gun range and a training facility for cops [Closed thread]

Rat-Man

Level 4
IGN: Thevilevillager
DATE: 3/15/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: a training facility for cops including self defense and a shooting range in it.The gun range is strictly for officers at specific times and when open to the public players cant take guns out of the booth they are shooting in, when they leave the gun disappears and PVP for those guns will be off so if someone shoots at someone else (other than a cop shooting someone) it will deal no damage. i want my character to work there aswell. Gun range is only open to grade 11 and up, and ammo has pricing.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: fun for all and better aim and accuracy for cops

and i know Yonio said no to any guns, but with these strict rules that i created nobody can kill anyone with the guns.

For Yonio and/or other mods reviewing, DM me if you need more details U kno my Discord

-Thevilevillager

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
It’s neat on paper, but I don’t think it’s something that School Roleplay should promote unfortunately. Despite it bringing more realism to the game, we gotta focus on the fact that it IS more directed towards school and not police

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
-1 Don't think this suggestion should be implemented nor is needed on SRP. I don't believe that this topic should be promoted on the server as well. I guess you can just assume that the KPD has sufficient training, and it isn't something that needs to be roleplayed out.

Joe.exe

Level 43
Kurumi_Walnut
Kurumi_Walnut
Rich+
It's good, I like it, but it shouldn't be on SRP. But I really want to play and see how it works, so if it's on another server, or another world, it's perfect

philbertman42

Level 130
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
In the context of Japan, a gun range really doesn't make sense. Firearms are very heavily restricted in the country, to the point where there's hardly a handful of them in total. Additionally, it doesn't make sense with the lore of Karakura. With the city's absurdly high crime rate, there's no way even the most incompetent mayor would give the green-light on letting civilians handling firearms, even in a "controlled" environment.

RexLobo

Level 99
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
-1 last thing we need is for someone to somehow glitch a glock outside of the range and start going around pew-pewing people. If you want to use a gun, it should be restricted to the most trusted in KPD. Theres a reason only a handful of people in the server have access to the weapons.

usercultist

Level 21
-1 last thing we need is for someone to somehow glitch a glock outside of the range and start going around pew-pewing people. If you want to use a gun, it should be restricted to the most trusted in KPD. Theres a reason only a handful of people in the server have access to the weapons.
glocks only work for people with special perms added to roles (cops) or accounts (event character using players)

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
KPD already has a shooting range + like alimonio said (uncommon W) firearm access is very limited in Japan

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

Guns are only permitted to KPD for two very simple reasons; players can't be trusted with them and promoting gun carrying isn't the type of thing we want to do on SRP. I am also pretty sure that Japan has a ban against gun carrying, and has no public shooting ranges that can be accessed by the public unless they carry a gun license. Also knowing the community.... We can't be trusted with it...

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread