What is your Minecraft username?:

vhst

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

gunnatheevil

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

EST

Describe your activity on the server:

I spend no more that like 6 hours a day on the server if thats wrong then i cant completely say how long, i spend most of that time roleplaying as anyone would, theres not anyone else that i really do on the server that would be different than anyone else

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes i do

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/gunnas-model-team-application.61915/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Adult account on my main and my third alt

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:

JOI-KON

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

A reason for me wanting to own a shop is because I want to gain the experience you can't really get out of the roleplay experience being a Highschool and adult for years without expanding and shop roleplay is one I want to experience and I want to study the gains and losses of a shopkeeper. Another reason for me wanting to own a shop is because i want to also expand my range of roleplay skills and my skills of communication and management on the server and also expand other players experience and also contribute to the city faction and others itself, gaining profit is another reason for me wanting to own a shop since i would also want to see how much a restaurant gains a month from the openings since the prices, a very important reason i want to own a shop is because there aren't many unique shops the open anymore mostly due to lack of activity or the cost of stock and taxes that i would like to change that because players don't often get the chance to experience the idea of my shop that will be fully explained in the next question

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

General Idea

I plan to bring Jamaican food culture to players experience since you don't really see it being executed by anyone at all, if i could i would be renaming the shop to Yams which is one of Jamaica's most popular vegetables, i would create a character that is Jamaican to go with the theme of the shop, the main unique thing about the shop will be that is is Jamaican own and sells Jamaican food, i would get three custom items for these foods if i got accepted and get more if the store turns out successful which i believe it would and since there wouldn't be a lot of items to spend money on restocking, opening pretty often wouldn't be an issue even if it does go over the 12 openings a month quota since it would be fun regardless.

Delivery Services
Another idea is to have deliveries for people who don't want to or can't pull up to the store themselves, the delivery driver will receive orders from customers and go to a server who isn't busy and tell them the order and talk with the customer on the Onrain page’s private messages that customers will use to order, price, location etc. I have the same idea but for when school opens, when school opens i could open the store to delivery with adults only since they don't have to be at a specific place, how this would work is a student would call the delivery line and talk to an adult for their order or multiple orders f they think they can do that much work, they receive the order talk about price and meet up at the school gates to give the customer their order if they are a student, this could be convenient for those who want some of the restaurant items for breakfast instead

Customer Service
The customer service will be close to how it is in Jamaican restaurants. When customers go up to one of three cashiers they will then place their order and when the order is confirmed, using the store panel the cashier will confirm the order there also so that the Server will use the order history corresponding with the cashier number which they will ask the customer for, with this the service will hopefully move faster than other stores

Food truck
A food truck would be another good idea since food trucks are common in some Jamaican parishes, the food truck would be given to the manager or delivery driver if they wish for it, the food truck would just be a substitute just incase there would be any events that would occur or the managers don't feel to open the shop if we already met the required qouta for the month

1691675099857.png

Interior Design
I want to have the interior design as close to one of Jamaica most famous local restaurant

1691674376982.png

What will you sell in your shop?:

Patties
Patties are one of the various items i plan to sell, and as in Jamaican fashion there are man different types you can buy such as Beef Patty, Cheese Patty, Chicken Patty, and Meatloaf
1691675216577.png
1691675329709.png

Boxed Foods
Boxed foods such as the ones displayed below are common everywhere you go in Jamaican and just like the rest there will be various different Box foods you can buy, just by searching up Island grill you can see the idea that i am going for aswell
1691675531523.png

1691675565847.png

Ackee & Saltfish
I also cant forget to add the Jamaica national dish to the menu Aswell since its in almost every store in the country you just cant go wrong with it

1691675829747.png
1691675993225.png

Drinks N' Such
Various drink will be sold in the store that would be flavors of many house hold drinks in Jamaica, such as Plum juice, Carrot juice, Lime juice and much more, it is very popular to sell these drinks in stores in the country so i would be following that custom myself
1691676354504.png
1691676411787.png

How many employees do you plan to have?:

1 Manager:
Does typical Manager stuff, open the store for when I'm not available to do so myself

6 Cashiers: This role will take the customers order and confirm it by using the panel and listing the order history on the panel as a ticket as they would in Jamaican restaurants

6 Servers: This employee with serve the customer their order that's listed on the panel that corresponds with the cashier’s IGN, how this will work is the server will ask the customer what number cashier they went to, and depending on the number the server can use the cashier number and IGN to look at the order history and serve the customer since this is very custom in Jamaica

2 Delivery Drivers: This employee will receive a vehicle if they cannot afford their own and will use the Onrain page what will be made for the store to take orders that will be sent through the private messages with their corresponding order they want

Users who are viewing this thread