mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Guys help

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I burnt down a library, a public pool house, and a bus stop then went to get tacos, the end cause I have to go eat tacos

pashy

Level 183
I hope I'm not late.. There once was a small young guy and a queen they met and became bestfriends and they loved eachother for eternity and the the guy is obsessed with the queen and simps for her so much

Me and @kii story but in very very short

MrScott

Level 6
CallMeScott
CallMeScott
Notable
I hope I'm not late.. There once was a small young guy and a queen they met and became bestfriends and they loved eachother for eternity and the the guy is obsessed with the queen and simps for her so much

Ty for the story I was kept entertained!

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
A depressed man (Edward Norton) suffering from insomnia meets a strange soap salesman named Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) and soon finds himself living in his squalid house after his perfect apartment is destroyed. The two bored men form an underground club with strict rules and fight other men who are fed up with their mundane lives. Their perfect partnership frays when Marla (Helena Bonham Carter), a fellow support group crasher, attracts Tyler's attention.

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega

meowwww ily

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
IM LATE BUT SHH

anyways once there was this idiot and his name is Sheep and i hate him and i want him to cry all day. hes so very rude and makes me want to cry anyways bye ily all!! /p

Users who are viewing this thread