mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Guztavo Koijin-Deasun | Biography

vCRASSv

Level 15
[ This would take place post Guz's death, as if he was a ghost looking over his life ]
[ I should also point out that this isn't a fully serious Bio- More of just me deciding to have some fun, especially since Guz is sort of dead ]

Heres Lies . .
Guztavo Koijin-Deasun

"Every man might've live, laughed, and loved, but did they have Funk?"

"That's what I hope my grave says! Though- I'm not even sure I'll have a grave, and if I do it'll probably be a generic ass quote- . . Mine's generic isn't it?"

First-Name: Guztavo
"My favorite thing about me is my name- A good name turned great through the power of a Z . . Definitely confusing to some people though-"
Surname: Koijin-Deasun

"Honestly- I think I prefer my birth name . . Olvidado has a much better ring to it! But I'm glad I got to be included with two separate families . . Even if they were small."

Aliases: Guz, Guzzy, Goose, GuzGuz, Old man, Kitty, Son of a Bitch
"I loved seeing what got done with my name! Though if I had to pick a favorite- GuzGuz Goose . . I'm not biased- There's no bias at all!"

Date of Birth: November 2nd, 2001 [Age: 20]
"I remember people celebrating the day of the dead on my birthday . . I guess- That is the day of a dead man now, and you know- The dead-"
Place of Birth: Honolulu, Hawaii
"That IS where I got birtheded- . . I don't have many memories there, I moved when I was 5-"

Sexuality: Straight?
"I just say I'm straight because I mostly am- But god . . I had some pretty gay thoughts- There's also the fact I don't know what I'd be if I dated a non-binary person."

Race
: Mixed [ Spanish | Hawaiian ]
"Not much to say, I'm mostly Spanish- Father was Spanish, Mother was Hawaiian."

Strengths / Weaknesses

- Artistic . . ness?

"I feel like the word would just be . . Good at painting? I guess, but sisi- One of the few things I feel like I was truthfully good at was painting! It's one of the few things that helped keep my mind at ease, without it- I probably would've croaked a long time ago . . To all the people who let me paint them- Thank you, excluding you Angel."

- Stupidity, bluntly
"I won't even lie, I'm a total dumbass- Dumbassery doesn't leave with death, but- Stupid people can be some of the most fun! I've seen it first hand . ."

- Attractiveness??

". . Don't ask me why this is considered- I just remember getting called hot a lot . . In fact- That was one of the last things I heard . . Bleeding out on the floor wasn't very fun."

- Anger Issues
"Probably an understatement, the amount of things I've done to Nozomi in anger- . . I wish I could say sorry, I really do."

- Tall. Yes.

"MMHmHMMHMmm this is fun, now that I think about it 6'1 isn't generally tall for Karakura- But hey it's alright! It also makes taller woman much more attractive . . I should say people at this point- Shouldn't I?"

- Clumsiness
"I'm mainly saying this for when I accidentally shattered Maddi's knee . . Hopefully she'll know about that soon, God- Saying sorry would be great but that's a bit hard when you're dead, Heh-"

- 10/10 Taste Totally
"My favorite color is the color Gray therefore this is immediately a fact, denying it is useless."

Physical Features

- Height and Weight
"I was 6'1, and uh- About . . 183 pounds? I think I had what was considered a Mesomorphic body type or whatever . . Big words are too much."

- Hair color/style
"My hair . . It was a nice silvery color- Though I was born with VERY blonde hair . . How I style it though- A manbun of course! I like having long hair but I don't like walking around letting it flow-"

- Eyes
"I've been complimented on my eyes a lot! Sucks that with my death one got burnt and the other got taken out . . Besides that- They were a nice gray color which according to my father is pretty rare!"

- Abnormalities
"Nothing was abnormal about my body . . I never got anything taken off up until the moment I got tied up- . . I should try NOT thinking about the fact I'm dead."

- Voice
"Ironically I got my throat vocal cords taken with my death, anyways- Whenever I listened to myself I could definitely hear a Spanish Accent come out- I guess it could be considered deepish . ."

Likes/Dislikes

- The Beach
"It's just so peaceful . . The calm ocean waves- The bright sand- . . I hope my heaven is like a beach."

- Loud Noises
"I don't want a headache, Only reason."

- Arts and Crafts
"They put my mind at ease . . They're also useful- To me at least."

- People
"Well- the quote 'Everyone is looking to everyone else and nobody's doing anything' sums my reasons up . . They're also just ASSHOLES I swear to god."

- Bubble Guppies
"I didn't really get to live out my childhood . . Hell I can't even remember most of it- I guess since it's a children's show it makes me feel like I'm living it in that moment . . I don't care what anyone says, it is truly- Art."

- Getting Jumped On
"I blame Amara- My ribs STILL hurt . . And I'm DEAD, DO YOU SEE A PROBLEM HERE? HUH?"

Relations

| - ??? Olvidado [ Birth Mother ]
"I forgot you on purpose, it makes me sound like an emo- But god . . It's funny- Olvidado means 'Forgotten' doesn't it? . . That's a damn shame."

| - ??? Olvidado [ Birth Father ]
"I respect you at best, also- I never actually learnt your first name . . You're my father- There's a BIG problem there . . I guess I should at least say I was thinking about redoing your whole 'Al-Suelo Skull' thing, I gave up though- Sorry!"

| - ??? Deasun [ Adoptive Mother ]
"You told me to fuck off a lot, it was just tough love though- Right? And once again . . I never learnt your name-"

| - Keith Koijin [ Adoptive Brother ]
"We barely spoke and I joined your family- Honestly, I was hoping it'd go somewhere, alas- It didn't, and if it does then it's a bit too late for me to witness."

| - Nadine Marie [ Love Interest? Talking? Something like that- ]
"Ah- Well . . This'll be a big one- I really wish I didn't hesitate as much as I did, what sucks is- I even asked you out . . And then this whole- Dying thing happened . . I'm sorry- I said I wouldn't die, and here I am dead, the exact opposite of what you told me to do . . I hope you find someone good, someone who doesn't use you, someone who cares for you, it's what you deserve . . Though- I do wish I could've been that person, I'll see you again Nadi, maybe it'll be sooner than I think . . Hell- It better not, I said LIVE, that means you HAVE TO live, I demand it."

. . .
"I wish I could've seen you one last time . . Just- Please . . Stay safe . . I'll find something out- "

| - Maddison Reid [ Best Friend ]
"I already know you're gonna break . . But please don't- I don't want to be the cause of my favorite Redhead having a breakdown . . I'd hate that . . Uhm- Besides that, please stay safe- Recover from your whole, knee- Thing- Soon . . Sorry about that by the way- Sisi-"

"You were really caring to me . . I really wish I could've done the same for you."

| - Nozomi Sokolova [ Best Friend ]
"We were really on and off weren't we? One day you hated me- One day you loved me- . . But it in the end, you were a great friend, and I'm glad I got to meet you Nozo . . Go be a big girl- Come on! Be strong, you're 7'4 after all, I expect you to have some bravery . ."
. . .
"You better start finding a path, I can't support you as a ghost can I?"

| - Angel Bethelham [ 'Friend' ]
"Oh- How I wish I could call you my friend! Fuck you . . I just wanted to try and fix our 'Thing' going on- You got pissed THAT badly over Bubble Guppies? I wanted to be your friend again, I wanted to stop the whole aggressive vibe- . . Taking my life isn't how you do that Angel."

| - 'Batman' [ 'Arch Nemesis' . . Friends ]
"I forgot your name- But you're cool, especially with the whole- Batman thing . . It was fun, very fun, and I hope it'll continue- Batman has enemies that aren't the Joker, does he not?"
. . .
"Though- On a serious note, I appreciate how protective of Nadi you could get- In fact I'm pretty sure the time they texted me on accident it was meant to be sent to you . . Take care of them- Zombie Joker happened, zombie Guz can happen too, so care for them . . Zombie Joker is real, right?-"

| - Cass Marie [ Friends ]
"I don't know if you consider me a friend- But I consider you one so shut up, just- I'm glad you didn't shoot down the idea of me and Nadine . . Did you really have to shove them into a bunny outfit though?"

| - Amelia Wythers [ Friends ]
"God- . . I really liked helping you- You were genuinely a kind person, you just . . Got mistreated by the world- I'm hoping you fix your whole situation, stop getting into trouble all the time- I can't give my advice anymore, unless you're a spirit whisperer."

| - Tobias ??? [ Friends ]
"You were neat . . That's all I can say."

| - Kamodo Alto Remissivo-Takahara [ Friends? ]
"You let me live at your house I guess, though- Why do you have pink hair? Are you TRYING to get called a woman?"

"I'm noticing how little friends I had"
"Yikes-"

The Story of Guztavo Koijin-Deasun

Prologue? Thing? Si- [2001-2006]
Guztavo Olvidado Jr. was born in the year 2001 on November 2nd, in the city of Honolulu in Hawaii. His parents were a basic married couple, consisting of his mother Mahena and his father Guztavo, who he get his name from. His father tried his best to raise him, yet with his mother's tendency to leave with friends instead of caring for her son, leaving his father to balance raising Guztavo, while working his job. What was his job? Wasn't the best job, he was the leader of a small street gang called Al-Suelo Skull that roamed the streets of Honolulu, mostly focused on financial gain and protecting each other. They had a very strict code, with Murder being prohibited within the gang unless it was protection of yourself or another. However, the very leader that made this rule soon broke it.

Once Guztavo was 5, his father had finally gotten tired of Mahena's negligence, cheating, and overall ignorance. This led him to a point where he would murder his own wife with a sledgehammer, realizing how much trouble this would cause a bit too late . . Once the police found her body, he would disband Al-Suelo Skull, leaving the members to live their lives. Once he was done with that, he would flee Hawaii as a whole, leaving with Guztavo to Madrid, Spain.

Childhood [2006-2014]
Once Guztavo and his father made it to Madrid, he once again tried to establish Al-Suelo Skull. Sadly, the gang didn't get as big as he wanted, leading to it barely have a reputation, only consisting of few loyal members. After 2 years, once Guz was 7, his father began training Guztavo to be a fighter. Since his father wasn't the best fighter, mainly relying on heavy weaponry, or dirty underhanded tactics, Guztavo ended up the exact same. While his father trained him for 2 hours a day, Guztavo lost focus on school, leading to him barely passing his classes, not even making up for it with combat skills do to his father's lackluster skills being taught to him. Once Guz was 10, his father began letting him train with weapons, consisting of Machetes, Sledgehammers, and Baseball bats. Most of the training was quite useless however, only really being useful with Machetes as it's the only weapon in the group that would need any knowledge to use. This training continued, with Guztavo's skills not improving in the slightest, and his intelligence not really being in the best condition either.

Teenage Years [2014-2019]

Once Guztavo was 13, he was officially declared a member of Al-Suelo Skull, which he had no choice in. His father used Guz less for violent acts, due to him not wanting to risk his son's life, instead sending him to make money off of thievery or selling "goods" only barely ever sending him out to harm people. During his time as a pawn, Guz slowly realized how truly flawed he was, realizing his lack of intelligence once he started failing basic addition occasionally. His view on himself wasn't helped by him often barely succeeding in anything where violence was involved, often having to use a sledgehammer for any form of combat. By the time Guz was 15 he got sick of his whole mess of an existence, so he decided to try and fix his struggles instead of begging to god something changed. He began studying more often trying to focus more on school trying to actually make friends, focusing less on the life his father was trying to force him to live. He started picking up painting as a hobby, trying to take his mind off of the gang. This was to his father's dismay, in which he started forcing Guz onto more and more useless tasks just to keep him away from a new life. This went on for 2 years, in which he barely had time to practice painting or make new friends, often having to skip his high school classes to do petty tasks which put him back into his nearly uneducated state. He eventually got sick of the classes, opting for a solution that he deemed as the only route to happiness. His plan was simple and crude due to him generally not being bright in any way, but to him it was smart enough.

The first step of his plan was to plan out a discussion with his dad in his 'Office', since usually when he talked to anyone in there he turned around to look out the windows, why he did this was unknown to anybody. He went to the discussion sneaking a small pocket knife in with him, after succeeding, he would try to lie to his father that he wanted to be more involved with the gang, and that he had a plan on how to make it rise to fame. The 'Plan' he came up with was graffiti advertising the gang, which his father was heavily against, which made Guz think he'd go on a rant about it. He was right, and during his rant he turned around to face the window, in an attempt to seem superior? All it did however was go with Guz's plan, in which he pulled out his dinky Pocket Knife, stabbing his father in the back of the neck, stealing his phone to crush it so he couldn't call for help. Once he fled the scene, he threw the knife into a nearby pond, running to the nearest Airport. Using the fake I.D his father gave him for the gang, he got on the flight he preplanned, a flight to Karakura, Japan.

Karakura [2019-2022]
Once in Karakura, he made another plan, a plan to fix his life and to escape from the past he came from. He started out dying his hair a silver color, in opposition to the Dark Blue dye his father had. He picked back up with painting, usually painting out the sunset whenever he seen it, or random people he found on the street who he saw as attractive. He found his happy places such as the beach or the rooftops, that let him forget about the life he almost had lived. He began meeting his friends, eventually finding attraction in a certain person who made him feel like he actually did something positive for once in his life. Yet, despite his attempts to fix his life, the mistakes he made in Karakura caught up to him. Where Guztavo Olvidado Jr. who now went by Guztavo Koijin-Deasun, had met his end in his own home, being murdered in an attempt to fix his relationship with a 'friend' of his.

"Hey- That's positive, finally-"
Were Guztavo's last words

"My life may end but my story will not, My name isn't Olvidado anymore, I will NOT be forgotten . . I hope at least-"
[I'll probably update this to be better so like- Yeah!]

Users who are viewing this thread