mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Gym Attributes Update | jxstcam_

robinzee

Level 29
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
+1-1. I agree this'll be useful to others in need of help grinding attributes. It would be useful to all player's that require such stats, but also, this has also been before in the past and has been reviewed. I suggest checking out the suggestion later. GYM SUGGESTION - _BUP

The reasoning behind the -1 is because there's already a place to level up your speed, at the track within the school region. I have mixed feelings about this suggestion but I recommend in the future, checking for past suggestions which may be relevant to your idea. I don't doubt this is a great suggestion at all. Update log for school region boosters are.
View attachment 53770
I'd just like to point out that not everyone has access to the school, and adding these boosters to the literal gym that is in the new business district would be a good idea, I think.

(Not to mention the fact that to my knowledge the kitchen in the school is only available during cooking classes which is a double issue. Obviously not for the gym, though, I just needed to put that point somewhere before somebody got all up about it.)

Level 72
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
I'd just like to point out that not everyone has access to the school, and adding these boosters to the literal gym that is in the new business district would be a good idea, I think.

(Not to mention the fact that to my knowledge the kitchen in the school is only available during cooking classes which is a double issue. Obviously not for the gym, though, I just needed to put that point somewhere before somebody got all up about it.)
A really good point!

moral1ty

Level 13
moral1ty
moral1ty
Notable+
+1
I didn’t even know we had a gym, would love it to boost attribute gain. So many attributes are a pain in the ass to grind so I’m definitely on board

soratheonly

Level 57
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
+1
If it's easy to implement! Otherwise I don't think there's much of a need.. (Please I actually PRAY that there'll be an easier way to get speed, I'm the slowest cop EVER.)

Ecocide

Level 63
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
+1000000%

They made it way harder to grind attributes which is amazing and cool, makes you feel like you accomplished more when you reach 100 BUT there really needs to be a way to get it up just a tad bit faster. this will also make places like the gym locations (the ones in school and outside of school) be much more active!

KimiNoUso

Level 344
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This is already planned for an upcoming Attributes update where the entire system will be getting a face-lift, including bug fixes.​

Users who are viewing this thread