mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Gym Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRRPanda

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name):GRRPanda
Previous bans: I have been banned once for 24 hours when I flew over the barrier in the gym as a bat.

Describe your activity on the server: Everyday. For around 10 Hours

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

List your current and past applications: None

What is your motivation for applying?:

I noticed that there is a lack of teachers and I saw that there was an opening for a P.E. teacher, so I thought I'd apply to become one. Since I am so familiar with physical education and love my P.E. class, I would like to see what teaching physical education is like.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I have not taught before, but I have taken P.E. class and am familiar with it.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):
Mr. Panda
Your Teachers In Game Age: 24
Teachers Subject: Physical Education

Have you read & understood the megathread?
Yes.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? As of right now,
I don't see any problems or issues with the teacher group.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Teachers are there to teach for different reason's. There are lazy teacher's who are there for money and there are teachers who teach to make a difference. The lazy teacher's will give you a book and tell you what to read then go do what ever they do on the computer. The good teachers will give you a book and go through it with you about what you are reading and help you if you need it.
There salary is very low.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers help the school function.
Without teachers there would be no classes defeating the purpose of school.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

His name is Panda Grr Giant. (dont question it) He has brown eyes and brown hair. He always were's a brown scarf. He is from America. His outlook on student's is our future. He likes all the teacher's. He's really care free. To keep doing what he is doing until he retires.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Give them a warning and if the don't stop send them to detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? Watch them talk he gets paid either way.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Calm

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me blows whistle /me throws doge-ball /me stares at kids talking /me Records (student)'s running time /me hands out quiz

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.
Panda was born in a small town in North Carolina on December 18, 1992. He always had a full family, a mom, a dad, and a sister. Him and his sister were four years apart but were still really close. He lived a normal life for the most part, always had friends and what not. He was never really all that bright but not dumb and passed all of his classes. He never had a bullying problem, or anything like that. By the time he was 19, his sister had become a local principal. He always liked physical education a lot. He played baseball for six years and played football for two. When he turned 17 him and his family took a trip to Japan. He liked Japan so much he decided to live there, so one year later he moved there. When he got there, he was not really sure of what to do. He tried to be a fry cook but was not good at cooking, then he tried to get a job in construction but had no education in building. His sister came to see him is Japan. She gave him the idea of being a teacher. So he thought of what teacher he would want to be. At first he wanted to be a a history teacher but then he thought he would not be smart enough and he still did not even know if he was going to be involved with the schools. One day he was driving around looking for a school and he found YHS ( Yandere High School). He looked at the campus from his car and thought that he would love to work there. So a few days later he started checking out the school website and saw a job opening, so he took the opportunity right away and applied to be a gym teacher.

Additional notes about your application (if any): None

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
Sadly you have more than 3+ bans/kicks in total, therefore you aren't eligible to be a teacher, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread