mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

h e l p

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
Hello! I have a..stupid question, for you biography makers. - How do people make such beautiful biographies using photos, but without the file being too large for the forums?
Every time I try to upload a file, it says it's too large. However, any smaller of a file will make the words un-readable and not aesthetically pleasing whatsoever.

If I were to break up the biography into more but smaller photos, a photo per-section, etc, It would be too many files.
I dont see anyone else struggling with this, everyones photos look perfectly clear and readable. Any help would be appreciated!
(P.S: I've tried compressing the files, but it always ends up blurring the photos too much or pixelating them too much for them to still be aesthetically pleasing, haha.)

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Hello! I have a..stupid question, for you biography makers. - How do people make such beautiful biographies using photos, but without the file being too large for the forums?
Every time I try to upload a file, it says it's too large. However, any smaller of a file will make the words un-readable and not aesthetically pleasing whatsoever.

If I were to break up the biography into more but smaller photos, a photo per-section, etc, It would be too many files.
I dont see anyone else struggling with this, everyones photos look perfectly clear and readable. Any help would be appreciated!
(P.S: I've tried compressing the files, but it always ends up blurring the photos too much or pixelating them too much for them to still be aesthetically pleasing, haha.)
I use adobe express n then I send the images to my private discord server n use the neat and dandy link image button to add the image thru a discord link!

Users who are viewing this thread