players online

H. Kato

DongMoon

Level 10
DongMoon
DongMoon
Omega+
banner.jpg

First Name: HiroHeight: 6'0"Eye Color: GreenDate of Birth: N/A (WIP)
Surname: KatoWeight: N/AHair Style: Medium lengthPlace of Birth: N/A (WIP)
Gender: MaleBuild: Tall, broad-shouldered, muscularHair Color: Black with reddish tipsNationality: Japanese
Age: N/A (WIP)Skin Color: N/A (WIP)Fashion: Simple, Practical, Used-LookRace: N/A (WIP)

Sexual Orientation: N/A (WIP)Political Beliefs: N/A (WIP)Character Voice: N/A (WIP)Abnormalities: Faded Scars and Tattoos
Religious Beliefs: N/A (WIP)Diseases/Illness: NoneEquipment: N/A (WIP)Quirks: N/A (WIP)

feaaefea.jpg

General Appearance

Appearance: Hiro is a tall, broad-shouldered man with a muscular build and husky aura. His physique is well-kept and in peak condition. His medium-length black hair has reddish tips. His piercing green eyes are striking. His skin bears signs of a troubled past, including a faded scar across his back and a large, removed tattoo of a yin-yang symbol on his chest.

Personality: Hiro is a stoic yet compassionate individual. His determined appearance often hides his kind heart and protective nature. He carries an air of quiet confidence, often choosing to observe and listen rather than dominate the conversation.

Clothes: Black or white tees, black jeans, combat boots, a worn-out green fake-leather jacket, silver chain next to his belt (family keepsake)

Hobbies: N/A (WIP)

Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: N/A (WIP)

Skills: Physical training, proficient in Japanese Sign Language (JSL), academically accomplished, knowledgeable about fishing

Family: Close-knit family including grandparents and a younger sister with Selective Mutism

Backstory:

Born into a close-knit family that valued compassion and understanding above all, Hiro Kato had always been inspired by his grandparents' unwavering support for his younger sister. After a childhood trauma led her to develop Selective Mutism, Hiro found himself growing into a diligent, independent, and protective figure, excelling in academics and extracurricular activities (sports team, debate club, etc.) while nurturing a relentless pursuit of personal growth and broader horizons.

While attending Karakura High, he regularly visited Osaka in support of his sister's unique educational needs. Split between the island and the mainland, Hiro was robbed of his former friendships and connections but opened his eyes to an array of new cultural nuances and societal challenges. Both Hiro and his sister immersed themselves in an after-school Japanese Sign Language (JSL) program, supported by their resilient grandparents' abundant educational resources. Hiro's participation in community gatherings for the "deaf, mute, and hard-of-hearing community" only served to deepen his proficiency in JSL, making him an irreplaceable pillar in his sister's world. When in Karakura, he enjoyed his regular visits to the Shrine, where he was a devout Shintoist and practiced his belief with deep reverence. He jobbed as a fisherman, DJ, and at the auction house to get by and support his grandparents and his sister's education.

Hiro's life took an unexpected turn when his humble and innocent aspirations were shattered by the harsh realities of the criminal underworld he witnessed in the city and at the docks. The tranquility of his world was disrupted, and his trust in public order was shaken to its core when he was drawn between two sides of a clan war. Amidst the chaos, he found solace in a group of misfit companions, one of whom was a former police officer turned private investigator. The tales shared by this fallen hero would inspire Hiro to devote his life to his community, and the detective's tragic end in the line of duty would ignite a burning desire within Hiro to ensure justice and safety for all.

Upon commencing his college journey in Karakura, to graduate, Hiro found himself targeted by the city's criminal underworld. In an agonizing decision to protect his family, Hiro distanced himself from them, vanishing from their lives until the danger subsided. This broke his heart, but he endured the separation, knowing that his disappearance would be for the safety of his sister and grandparents. He spent his time traveling, hiring on fisher boats, visiting Korea (mostly), but also briefly China, and the Philippines, making friends and losing them.

A few years have passed since then. The time has come for Hiro to step into the fray once more, as he musters the courage to face the lurking danger head-on and join the police force.

Last edited:

DongMoon

Level 10
DongMoon
DongMoon
Omega+
nah.. the look in his eyes.
looking into his eyes, you probably saw a reflection of your own twisted desires, yes yes

and also: don't commit slander!
I'll sue you! with this very nifty community guide I just read! mhmmm!! (shaking my fist)

Nalyija

Level 5
looking into his eyes, you probably saw a reflection of your own twisted desires, yes yes

and also: don't commit slander!
I'll sue you! with this very nifty community guide I just read! mhmmm!! (shaking my fist)
oh no.. I apologize for my animalistic like behavior!

I beg of you, fine gentleman, please do not sue me! Otherwise I will have to resort to VIOLENCE!

DongMoon

Level 10
DongMoon
DongMoon
Omega+
oh no.. I apologize for my animalistic like behavior!

I beg of you, fine gentleman, please do not sue me! Otherwise I will have to resort to VIOLENCE!
I knew it! I'll sue you into tiny pieces!! (frantically stapling all the damage claims, preparing for a terrible Sue-nami!)

DongMoon

Level 10
DongMoon
DongMoon
Omega+
:despair: I'M GOING TO COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST YOU!
(being plastered in crimes, crying like a broken baby doll) AAAAaaaaaAAA!!! AAA!!
(hurling stacks of lawsuits at you; paperclips and spreadsheets cling to you in a deadly embrace, squeezing out court settlements until your funds are bone dry)

Nalyija

Level 5
(being plastered in crimes, crying like a broken baby doll) AAAAaaaaaAAA!!! AAA!!
(hurling stacks of lawsuits at you; paperclips and spreadsheets cling to you in a deadly embrace, squeezing out court settlements until your funds are bone dry)
(moves out of the SRP forums) Until next time, LAWBABY! MUHAHAHA!
(ALT F4'S OUTTA THERE!)

Users who are viewing this thread