mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Hailee_KittyYT's Application #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): Hailee_KittyYT.
Previous bans: None.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes.

Describe your activity on the server: pretty much the whole day but I sometimes take breaks.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No but I have skype.

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do.
List your current and past applications: Got denied from not doing one question and not right answer to how is it important to have teachers in the school for.
What is your motivation for applying?: I wanted to be a teacher when I joined the server. It looked cool to be one of them.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes, I understand it clearly.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes, I understand.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? I would get a Field-Trip application By completing both OOC application and the IC application using the format provided.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: 1. No drugs or smoking. 2. No fighting. 3. Don't speak when the teacher is talking. 4. Don't be rude or sassy.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I don't have teaching experience but I know how to act in the classroom with students.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top: The four ranks of teachers are the following: Trainee, NQT, QTLS and HD. (Trainee, Newly Qualified Teacher, Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills and Head of Department.)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes, I understand it.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would maybe put classes longer and put the quiz a bit more harder every time.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. I understand that teachers are there to serve knowledge (even in-game and real) and they also try their very best to help students to get as far as they want in life. One thing I know for sure is when teachers get spare time they start to plan their next lesson so they know what to do. Teachers are also given a fair salary considering on how well they treat their job and how they acted upon their lesson or around school.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: The teachers must teach and engage the students. They will inform the students about important current/past topics, and even teach them new skills- all depending on the topic they are teaching. They will try and expand the students knowledge on sed topic or skill they are teaching. They receive loads of students, all depending on the subject. They must talk to other teachers, and may even connect lessons and find out how to improve the overall learning and teaching experiences. Also, they must grade the students and give them feedback on both their classwork, participation, homework, etc.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
~Trainee - A soon to become teacher who learns how to become a teacher by observing a class/lesson.
~Newly Qualified Teacher - This position is the next step up from trainee, with this you can now experience your own classes, but only with the permission of the Head of Department.
~Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills - This position is your regular teacher and can now perform classes freely, but ensure with other teachers you will be teaching at that time. Also to make sure you cover the main elements of the lesson within that time.
~Head of Department - HD is hard to obtain and HD's are responsible for making sure teachers follow the CoC and they set up lesson plans.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? My name will be named Eleanor Abby Borem. The students would call me Ms. Borem and the teachers would call me Eleanor or Abby. Im 6'2", 105lbs, straight brown hair, Skinny, brown eyes. My character will be really smart and unique. She is unique because she does a lot of studying and research on what she is doing. She makes sure kids don't get in trouble are break the rules. When it comes to teachers shes fine and calm. She acts polite and responsible. She tries not to get in to trouble but tries to stop whatever the trouble is. My personality will be very friendly, responsible and calm, is fine with students and teachers, doesn't get in trouble much, She wont get in danger or put more up on a fight. My plan is to make the students more smart and intelligent.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?: A must have/should have system.
The planning system runs on the Must have, Should have, Could have system.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would try to ask them to not curse and tell them why.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I would try to get there attention and give out detentions. Then I would tell them why they should listen to me.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? When my character is in the teacher lounge she would act polite and respectful. She would behave and not be selfish. She wouldn't talk while another teacher is talking.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. /me signs the students quiz
/me checks there homework from yesterday
/me She would hand each of the students the supplies that they needed /me Settles down the students /me sees how the students are doing /me tries to get there attention
Backstory Eleanor was born in America November 29th, 1990. In high school my character was one of the people in the band, she still would study for exams and more. Get an A+ or just an A on it. Eleanor tried to stay in the band. Eleanor would also like P.E. She would try to study more when she joined the band. Her day has came to college and study hard for the exams. She tried studying 4 hours a day. When the exams had came she worked really hard. When the teachers made there choices Eleanor got an A+. She was happy but the teachers knew what would be best for her college. She went to that college and it turned out to be fun for her. She worked hard and still got an A+. She thanked the teachers and principal of the high school she went to. The teachers were nice at college and polite. Eleanor would be nice tot the other students and staff there. College time has ended quick and she took the exam. She got an A+ again on this test also! Eleanor was thinking of being a teacher in Japan. She got the plain tickets and went to Japan. Shes exploring Japan for a few days then tries to get the job.
IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Eleanor Abby Borem Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Eleanor, Abby, and Miss. Borem
Preferred Name: Miss. Borem around students Eleanor or Abby around adults and teachers.
Religious Denomination: Catholic Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: America
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1 year
Working Experience (# of years): 4 years

Academic Degree: American College degree on English and Music.

Year of Graduation: 2013 Major(s): Music and English
Minors: English

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Italian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes
Preferred Teaching Subject: Music or English
Additional notes about your application (if any): none

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread