Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name):@Hailee_KittyYT
Previous bans: None

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: 10am - 9 pm or longer

Do you have TeamSpeak3? no but I have skype

Do you have a microphone? No I don't have a microphone

List your current and past applications: If I get accepted this will be my first time

What is your motivation for applying?: I always wanted to be a teacher caused it looked really cool. It would be fun to teach students in classes.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes I understand

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? I would get a Field-Trip application By completing both OOC application and the IC application using the format provided.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: If someone had a question they would raise there hand, No cursing and no drugs in the classroom and no talking while the teacher is!

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):I would speak to other people and teachers what have I got into.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:The four ranks of teachers are the following: Trainee, NQT, QTLS and HD. (Trainee, Newly Qualified Teacher, Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills and Head of Department.)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes and I understand it clearly.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would put more time and classes in it because I want the students to learn more.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: The Teachers are Important so the students can learn what they need to know for college and there jobs in the future without the teachers the students wouldn't learn.

Describe the ranking system of teachers: Trainee - Teachers in training are given this rank, they work to help in the working environment by assisting the teacher. ~ NQT - Teachers who are close to being fully qualified teachers are given this rank, they are able to host lessons as long as they have permission from the head of their department. ~ QTLS - Teachers who are fully qualified are given this rank, they are able to host lessons without permission from the head of their department. ~ HD - Teachers who control their department are given this role, they have power over NQTs and their lessons.

What lesson planning system does the school work on? A must have/should have system.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would ask them to not curse here cause its not good at all for the other students.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I would try getting there attention by giving out detentions and tell them why they should listen to me.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? She would act great and be polite to other teachers while shes there at the teacher lounge.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. She would look for the work the students done but she realized they didn't hand it in. She would tell them to stop doing that's making them distracted to the students. Ask politely to ask them to quiet down. Ask them to raise there hands if they know the answer to the question.

BACKSTORY
When I was in middle school I got bullied a lot. I asked a teacher to help me and the teacher tried to help. I would still get bullied in school and cry when I got home. When it was starting to be summer time my parents got divorce. My dad and I went to Japan and got a new school. I knew no one there and I was lonely and scared. I didn't know what to do till I met a girl. Her name was called Ashley and she was really cute and friendly. She helped me threw hard times and sad times also. My dad tried to meet new girls around Japan but no one would take him. My dad would try to make it up to my mom but it didn't work so my dad was a mess. When it was college time I met a lot of new friends and they were also friendly and silly. I would love to play with them a lot and call them too! I went threw a lot of boys and it didn't work out. Nothing would work to make them come back. I was thinking of how my dad felt when my mom and dad got divorced years ago. I would get homesick sometimes but it didn't stop me from doing what i'm doing. It would feel good if people called me from Ireland where I lived with my mom and dad. It was fun being in college. I thought of becoming a teacher in the future. I would feel left out sometimes in my dorm with no one there with me. I listened to music and I sang a lot and it was nice to let it out. It would feel nice to be in class and learn a lot. I loved how the teachers explained it well to me and it would be nice to get an A+. If I got a F or B- I would study harder the next time! Its fun to learn about lots of stuff. I love music and P.E. Its very fun when you listen to the teacher and then they explains to you! The classes paid off and I would get an A+ or just an A. I got a step-mom when I was in the 3rd year of college and I was very happy. My new mom tutored me and she was very friendly and cute. I also got a step-brother named Aiden but he was 29 years old when I was in college. He moved to America and I haven't seen him since. I finished college and I went to my step brother in America for a week then came back to Japan and it was fun to see step-mom again.

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Cassandra April Ceva
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms. Ceva
Given Name(s): Cassandra, Ms. Ceva , April.
Preferred Name: Ms. Ceva around students and Cassandra or April around Teachers and Adults

Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Ireland
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):1 years
Working Experience (# of years): 5 years

Academic Degree: Master Degree

Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): English
Minors:Art

Native Languages: American
Other Languages: Ireland

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes
Preferred Teaching Subject: Music or P.E

Additional notes about your application (if any): None

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
You show knowledge of the aspect of being a teacher in RP, People are not here to learn they are here to have the feeling of being in a school environment.
You also did not answer a question
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teac
Please next time show you understand the reasons to RP as a teacher, not just to "educate"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread