mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Halo Sugimoto's character Biography

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
I refuse to sit here and go back and forth with you, drop the subject before we both get banned from forums. Next time don't be so rude on a character bio, think before you click 'post reply'

Last edited:

justsimba

Level 58
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
D o n ' t - l i e - t o - y o u r s e l f - L O L
If you believe she is lying. Please actually do research on the said subject or ask instead of calling a 5’3 Japanese Female who has German and Russian family background who is age 27 and a 102 pounds ‘fat’. For her height and age that is actually decently underweight (meaning below a healthy weight) but not life threatening.
I’d as well suggest stop replying such comments in people’s forums calling their characters names. As that can get you in trouble and possibly banned off the forums.

Please have a nice day or night. And may I suggest reading the rules which can be found here on the forums or with /rules if you are on the server so you have an understanding of what is and isn’t allowed.

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
Update!:

-Changed up the personality a bit
-Updated Winmo's relationship status

Last edited:

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
UPDATE:

-Re-added Kiro Cyrus to the relationship section

-Edited quote and status for Winmo

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
UPDATE

I updated a lot so figure it out yourself lol

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
UPDATE:

Updated relationship quote for Daichi Kitsune

added relationship

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
Akuma loves her so much, I cant even :D Their relationship is so wholesome and cute! Halo deserves him <3
They are very cute together though. its so sweet. Even though they tease each other its always so wholesome and loving and AAAAA

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
Yes!! The three of them make such a cute family! I cant wait to show you my updated biography of Melody! I just love the fact that no one knows where she is inc XD Shes basically MIA for her old fam, Only Halo, Akuma, Nishee know where she really is!
Russ does too, right? Honestly I can't blame her for hiding away.

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
I think Russ knows, *although I have no idea if his character figured it out since he's not around much* And yeah :( The poor baby has so much trauma, Akuma spoiled her with so many stuffed animals her poor room is so cluttered, She loves it! Lmao XD
The perfect dad

yomomma

Level 0
I think Russ knows, *although I have no idea if his character figured it out since he's not around much* And yeah :( The poor baby has so much trauma, Akuma spoiled her with so many stuffed animals her poor room is so cluttered, She loves it! Lmao XD
stop giving all of your character's trauma and making others deal with it. its cringe, boring, and you give them no development. xoxo

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
stop giving all of your character's trauma and making others deal with it. its cringe, boring, and you give them no development. xoxo
It's none of your business what Nishee decides to do with her characters, so mind your own and stop being rude. If you have a problem, cry about it. Nobody asked for your input.

yomomma

Level 0
It's none of your business what Nishee decides to do with her characters, so mind your own and stop being rude. If you have a problem, cry about it. Nobody asked for your input.
as someone who enjoys normal roleplay, Nishee gives NO development to the trauma. I'm so confused about how you're okay with having your characters forced to deal with it. Its random trauma at that. You can have self-inserts of characters, however, it's mentally draining if you're going to sit there and put people through that. I mean, didn't you end things with Daichi to be with Nishee's Akuma character even though they aren't adult yet, as well as starting the flirting as they are 18 icly.

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
as someone who enjoys normal roleplay, Nishee gives NO development to the trauma. I'm so confused about how you're okay with having your characters forced to deal with it. Its random trauma at that. You can have self-inserts of characters, however, it's mentally draining if you're going to sit there and put people through that. I mean, didn't you end things with Daichi to be with Nishee's Akuma character even though they aren't adult yet, as well as starting the flirting as they are 18 icly.
They're aging up, and again, its none of your concern what WE do with OUR character's. She did not leave Daichi for Akuma, she left Daichi because the relationship was toxic, Akuma came after. Again, mind your own business. Nishee isnt even PLAYING as Akuma until he gets aged up. Who even are you to judge? I have never seen you in my LIFE

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
who's alt is this?

yomomma

Level 0
They're aging up, and again, its none of your concern what WE do with OUR character's. She did not leave Daichi for Akuma, she left Daichi because the relationship was toxic, Akuma came after. Again, mind your own business. Nishee isnt even PLAYING as Akuma until he gets aged up. Who even are you to judge? I have never seen you in my LIFE
From what ive seen, and heard. shit wasnt toxic at all. And you CHOSE to skiprp the breakup. but alright man. Enjoy your stressful ic life.

who's alt is this?
yo momma

Users who are viewing this thread