HaloBoss29
Notable+
What is your Minecraft username?: HaloBoss29

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Dupa Yash#5110

Do you have a microphone?: yes

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?: EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: I am on every night and every day. Normally 8-4 in the day and 10-4 At night

Do you have any previous bans?: No

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gold-tinto-shades-changed-to-dragon-cane.37185/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.37987/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.39046/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/moon-earrings-disappeared.39304/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/earrings-glitched-again.39625/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/moon-earrings-glitched.39812/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-glitch.39924/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-request.37013/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Art

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I have been wanting to become a teacher for a while now, I love art and I'm good with children, I love children and I'd love to share my knowledge with them, however art in particular caught my eye, I love teaching but I have a special passion for art.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes, I completely understand.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Teacher logs are logs that show how many classes teachers host that month, they're important because it helps the higher-ups to see if that Teacher is still active, and if they're not there will be an opportunity for somebody else to become a teacher!

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: Respect others around you, be aware of your surroundings, listen to any questions someone may have.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been on SRP for maybe 2 or 3 years now and I have been roleplaying normally in discord for a year now.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: The Head of Department watches what the other teachers of their department does, and makes sure everything is in check. Head of the subject they teach

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has been through the correct amount of training and has watched others classes to see what they're supposed to do.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has only recently gone through training

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has not yet gone through any training
Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers make sure students are well-informed about the subject they teach, make sure they know what is required for them to move onto College or just adult-hood in general. Teachers get paid 400k if they get 15 classes in, if they teach 10 more they earn 500k. Every teacher has a different method of teaching, however the most common Method I've seen is hands-on teaching, for example in Culinary class, you arent shown how to make the dish but instead you find out as you work, its more-so learning from mistakes you made and moving on from them.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: You cant have a school without teachers, therefore the title 'SchoolRP' would be inaccurate, not only that but without classes there would be little to nothing to do on the server as GangRP is dying.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: MOSCOW (Must have, Should have, Could have, Won't have)
Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Standing at 5,0, Halo Sugimoto has long, dark Blonde hair and dark Blue eyes which is paired with pale skin and a scrawny figure, she'd weigh 102 lbs and be pleasing to look at. A strict yet respectable young woman, she'd have a bubbly personality, always there to help with whatever a student, or friend may need. Though when hanging out with friends she acts a bit crazy, while in public or at work, she'd remain professional. Halo has always planned to teach art as its her passion, though if all goes wrong with art she plans to find another teaching position.
Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I will approach them and tell them to watch their mouth or I'll be seeing them in detention, if they fail to comply I will of course, remind them of the detention I mentioned earlier, to be fair to the students, I will be sure to give at least 2 warnings before punishing them.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I will clap my hands loudly or simply clear my throat, I will try not to raise my voice at them as that will do more harm than good.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: She will keep to herself and not start any unnecessary drama, she will follow the same rules the students must follow, this being "Be respectful, be responsible, Be kind to others." though if she stumbles across another employee being inappropriate, she will inform them that what they are doing is wrong and if it continues, I will have to contact a higher-up.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &8She'd look at the class in front of her, tapping her foot as she waited for everyone to take a seat &f"Take a seat everyone! You may sit anywhere you want, as long as you're on a chair, I'm satisfied!" &8She'd say in a cheerful tone, as the class sat down she'd clear her throat and continue with the lesson

/me &8She'd slowly walk over to the two individuals, a look of disappointment and annoyance plastered on her face &f"Stop arguing, you are in school, this isn't the time nor the place. Don't let it happen again" &8She'd turn back to her desk and stroll over to it, glancing at the kids and smiling as to say 'Nothing personal, kid'

/me &8She'd make eye contact with the student, a sarcastic smile plastered on her face &f"Are you done interrupting my class? I'd like to start teaching soon" &8She'd turn to the rest of the class, continuing the lesson.

/me
&8She'd turn to the class, a happy grin on her face &f"Can you guess what we're learning today?" &8She'd speak in a high-pitched, overall happy tone &f"We're learning how to make Paper Mache! Who's excited? Come on, I can't be the only one!"

Backstory

Halo Sugimoto was born in Kyoto, Japan, her Mother was German and her Father was Japanese. Halo’s parents met in Germany and soon fell in love, they decided to move to Kyoto to have 3 children, Halo Sugimoto, Yui Sugimoto, and Kelly Sugimoto. 4 years after Kelly and Yui were born, their parents got a divorce, causing the sisters to split up. Yui and Halo went with their mother, while Kelly went with their father. This would soon cause their mother to become cold to the sisters, threatening them if they didn't listen, the only escape Halo had was Art, she loved every form of art, singing, dancing, acting, but most of all she loved drawing, and painting. After their mother died, they went to live with their father in Karakura, Japan. This meant they were reunited with their sister, Kelly, who also happened to have a passion for Art, this caused Halo and Kelly to grow closer together as sisters more than strangers. A few years pass and Halo turns 18, this is when she got her own apartment for her and her sisters to live in with her, this was better for them as their father was ill and it would be better for him to stay in a nursing home. 2 years pass and their father passes away from a lung disease, the girls were left feeling empty and alone, all they had was each other. As a way to cope with the pain, Kelly and Halo would draw together, they drew all day almost every day for 6 months, by then it would be time for Halo to get a job so she can support herself and her sisters. After months of searching she stumbled across an opening position for an Art Teacher. Halo, having such a strong passion for art, happily applied for an interview. Upon receiving a teaching position at Karakura High, Halo was happy with where her life was going, she had loving sisters, a great job with wonderful co-workers, amazing friends, and a beautiful apartment.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Halo Chelov
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs.
Given Name(s): N/A
Preferred Name: Halo

Age (Minimum is 27): 28
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Married

Nationality: German-Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Teaching, Art
Minors: Dance

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: German
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Extra notes: I will be off on Vacation, I will be leaving tomorrow (July 2nd) and I will be gone for 10-11 days, however when I return I will be willing to work overtime with no pay, I apologize if this inconvenienced you.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
This application lacks detail, please further elaborate on all of your responses, especially the important questions like: Motivation for applying, descriptions of roles and situations.
-[/B] Apply when you have time for the role.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread