mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HamieMichi | Culinary Teacher Application (The 3rd Return)

HunterHampter

Level 65
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable

What is your Minecraft username?: HamieMichi (Applying), HampterHunter (Other Account)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): HamsterHammy

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I become goofy in VCs.

What is your time zone?: GMT+7

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, not the first time I've come back into teaching.

Describe your activity on the server:

I used to be a teacher and so my daily activities were hosting classes, interacting with faculties, but after leaving, my activity on the server has been focused on GangRP and Reporter, in which I push out interesting News Reports that are car related, as for GangRP I run a gang that are more tame and more focused towards proper MafiaRP. If I have to rate it, my Activity on the server is a 9 out of 10. During my teaching days I often host classes at the low time of SRP when there's less players to also give the players who's active at this time zones something to do while in Schooltime in the game.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

In the server currently I have Three characters, one is a Reporter, One is a Gang Lead (Adult), and the other is a College Character, and in College my character is in Bachelor's degree. The character I'm applying with right now, is an Adult that I play on when I'm not playing my Gang Lead character. Aside from that I have no other roles aside Highschool.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I would like to return to Culinary Lesson, which is part of the Design Tech Category.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation came after i started to miss being a teacher on SRP, and so I decided to apply as a teacher again, my decision was also supported by my friends, so I thought why not, and re-applied. Besides I've been a teacher twice, It wouldn't be hard, and honestly... more room for character development, which I like to look for. Another big reason is that I find it boring having to be outside of school most of the time as an adult main, I miss the feeling to be back in the school doing well... anything, and being a teacher allows me to do just that, have something to do with the most important faction in the game. And also because my time zone allows me to be available to those who are unfortunate enough to live in a bad time zone.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?

Yes, I understand, every teacher that got accepted starts at UT.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:

I understand, though I would still remember how to do most things, so teacher training will be fairly easy.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Teacher Class Logs are to keep track of how many classes a teacher has done, previously class logs were done manually by filling out a template, but now a Discord Plugin knows if a certain teacher hosts and ends a class, however while convenient, can be mis-used or would still count interrupted class as one quota, which can be clarified by reacting with an X or asking for a certain log to be deleted.

The class logs also extends to before hosting classes, as teachers need to confirm with other teachers and book a time to host their classes, this is not a problem during an empty faculty roster day, but when the roster is very active, it turns into a 'who can book it the fastest' game for the teachers, although of course teachers are instructed to share with other teachers. Or collaborate with other teachers.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Strict Rules in classes are broken down into two in my opinion:

- General Class Rule

General class rules are rules that are present in general at all times and in any class, rules such as 'No Interrupting Classes', 'No fighting in Classes', and 'No bad behaviors in Classes'. This are so that students keep a good atmosphere in the class and also OOC-ly reduces the potential drama that might broke out, Teachers are to enforce them however they want and how strict they want.

Example of General Class rules are:

1. No Bullying and Cursing

2. No Phone Usage

3. Safety First in Class (applies to classes with machinery or potentially hazardous environment)

4. Raise your hand first

5. Respect others the way you want to be respected.

- Class Specific Rule

Class Specific Rules are rules that applies to certain classes, such as 'No painting each others.' in Art classes, to 'No playing with the stoves.' in Culinary Classes, It is meant to be enforced on specific type of Class's subject, and can be customized further by the teacher that's teaching said classes, as well as how severe the punishment, and how strict it is enforced.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Roleplaying has been a part of me for years now, and my experiences extends to outside of SchoolRP, but within the server, I was an avid Crime Roleplayer and Race Roleplayer, and was also apart of the School Faculty two times, in which I was known to be a rather chill individual to roleplay with, so my experience in Roleplay is nothing short of Robust and Proven. You can ask around and they will say the same.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: Head of Department oversee the Teacher department they are the lead of, and they're the highest rank of School Faculty that are not SLT, they manage their department as well as their fellow teachers in their department. They're in charge of observing newer teachers, training them, and maybe even picking out on potential promotions.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified Teachers are teachers that has been Qualified to teach for quite a long time, they're promoted from NQT after a certain time and a certain achievements or activity rating, and are now able to substitute teacher training if so needed, The Qualified Teachers also possess status as being more knowledgeable and experienced within the school faculties, and are technically the 2nd Highest non-SLT rank in the School.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newly Qualified Teachers are teachers that has been recently promoted from Untrained Teacher, this is due to them finally having been trained by more experienced teachers and previously is when teachers can finally host their own classes, this was no longer the case as now Unqualified Teachers can host class as well.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher (Untrained Teacher)
↳ Description: Unqualified Teachers are teachers that are newly accepted into the Faculty, they are not yet trained by senior and more experienced teachers, and so they still need to go under evaluation, previously this stage doesn't allow them to host classes, but after asking around, I found out that they are now allowed to host classes, although might still be under observation by other teachers.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers and School Faculty as a whole is an important and integral part of the Server due to the server's theme revolves around school and college, Without them SchoolRP wouldn't be considered as a School themed Roleplay server, or would be considered a bad one. Their importance stretches into gameplay as well, Character Interactions in school are mostly done by the teachers hosting classes, attending events, and even punishing delinquent characters. They make sure everyone in School is behaving nicely and contain any delinquency or potential fights from happening. Without them the school would be quick to turn into Chaos, as Delinquency, Gang Violence would extend into the school, as well as punishing misbehaving team members and stops sports team rivalry from reaching Physical Conflicts.

As per out of the game, Teachers serves as a role of a second-guardian for kids at school, they're tasked to prepare kids for the future that they will go through with pre-determined sets of Lessons and Practices, or completely take a creative approach and teach their students by experiences and practice. Many cultures in many countries treat teachers very respectfully to a point It's sometimes puts them in the same pedestal to a child's own parents. In Japan teachers are to be shown respect to via Gestures and other ways, as they are considered to be a very important figure to a child's life.

In SchoolRP Teachers are given a freedom of method to teach their lessons providing that It's within their subject's reach. Observation concludes that teachers in SchoolRP tends to try and make learning fun and exciting, while also be informative. However some other teachers may go for a stricter approach. Aside from teaching classes regularly, Teachers may also host class quizzes or tests to better evaluate their students.

Teachers in SchoolRP are paid under the condition that they reached 10 Class Host Quota within the month, and their base pay are 300k, and under certain performance achievement, may get up to 500k for a month payment if they host classes the most. At least thats what it was before, but after asking around, the system has been changed to 300k Base pay for Unqualified Teachers, and each promotions up to HD increases the payout by 50k, with a maximum potential monthly paycheck of 500k.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The lesson planning present in Karakura Highschool are called 'Must have, Should have, Could have, Won't have' system.

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

Wyatt Czar, Marlo or Marlene is a short male with light grey hair and a brown but almost red-ish eye color. His height would be at around 5 foot and 7 inches, While being a male, They exhibit a VERY feminine characteristics to their body even their head shape and face. This might lead to people mistaken him as a Lady, however He's far too accustomed to it. They also seems to be rather calm and collected, while being cheerful and can be seen mostly in a good mood. However former Teachers who worked with them witnessed his shift of attitude while dealing with delinquents and/or problematic students, a total 180 as they say, which disturb some but to some others it's merely just a surprising change.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?

Students to Wyatt are pretty much entrusted by their parents or has given their trust to him to teach them to become better for the future of their lives, and so they try to teach them slowly but thoroughly. The reason behind this is because they gave their trust to another teacher long time ago and from that, grew a sense of respect to teachers no matter the kind and vowed to spread the knowledge around. His students being treated like their own children, and are taught and prepared for the future that will come in their lives, Hoping they would spread the knowledge around and further solidify the chain of teachers and students.

What are their plans for the future?

Their plans for the future are to prepare and teach kids for the future of their lives, and in this case mainly focused on culinary with a side of biology, as they plan to make students become more resourceful, more creative, and more effective with their meal-prep, be it for kids that are going for Sports Championship, Kids that are going through weight loss journey, and kids that need to have their daily diet fixed for their own health. Hoping they will be able to survive any drought or starvation due to financial problems rather well, and learn to conserve food and pick out their bodily needs.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Due to Wyatt's experience in Teaching, dealing with delinquents are pretty part of said experience, They would call the delinquents out and scold them for cursing and swearing like normal, However In the case they continues Wyatt would have to give them a warning, a light one. Without raising their tone or the aggression, Hopefully afterwards they stopped, but unfortunately If they still precedes in a mocking way, Wyatt would hand then a detention slip due to them not complying with the rules.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Wyatt's class being Culinary, would likely have a high attention retention to the students, especially with the added risk of fire and injury from cooking utensils. However in the case their class wanders off and seemingly losing interests, They have plenty of ways to gain those retention back, from taking a rest or cooking something for the whole class to enjoy. They're quick to find a way to regain retention, and would be prepared for pretty much any kinds of days from boring ones to exciting ones.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Every teachers needs a break, and their breakroom is located next to the Nurse Office. Wyatt would often head there at the start of the day for a coffee. They would also catch up with the other faculties. They would also visit the Lounge after every classes to cool off, or if there's no classes, remain there for a bit and going out to patrol the school to uphold the rules and keep the delinquency to a minimum. But If they're not doing anything else, then they would sit there and converse with the other faculties, strengthening their bonds with each other.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would take the raw fish and put them in the flooded sink, taking the scale peeler and started removing the scales from the fish underwater. The thin and light scales would float up after being peeled off from the fish, Wyatt continues this until there's no scale left on the fish's sides. Afterwards they would take the now scaled fish and rinse it with water to get rid of excess fish scales, before using a colander to scoop out the fish scales and throwing them away, Unplugging the sink afterwards to clean it all.

/me looked at the recipe book thoroughly their hands covers their mouth a bit as they read through the book. Before setting the book down and moved aside to the ingredients, glancing back at the book every now and then to read the instructions. They then proceed to slowly and thoroughly follow the recipe of the book. Mixing ingredients accordingly and then prepping them accordingly, and then afterwards they take the main ingredient of the dish and cover it with the other ingredients before putting them in the oven to let it cook, setting the oven to the same time that was written on the book.

/me "Now, watch closely. You don't want to accidentally slice your hand or worse... get pinched by them." They said before swiftly and humanely dispatching the crab with a knife, tossing them into the boiling pot and closing the lid of the Pot. While the crab is boiling they would take a stick of butter and a bunch of different cups of herbs, before mixing them into a bigger bowl. Mixing the Butter and Herbs thoroughly, they then paused to take the crab out of the pot, opening the lid and then bringing the crab out into a colander where it rests for a bit.

/me proceeds to unwrap the Ribeye steak, seasoning it lightly with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. They then put the cast iron skillet on the stove and turns it on, letting it warm up. After waiting for a little while, They would take the piece of steak and lay it flat on the pan which causes a sizzling sound as the steak gets seared. While it cooks, Wyatt would take a piece of butter, garlic and rosemary and put it in the pan next to the steak. The butter would melt and mixes the garlic and rosemary into it, then afterwards they would use a spoon to scoop the melted butter and pour it on top of the steak, essentially basting it.

Backstory

• Childhood
Wyatt Czar or their mostly known nickname as 'Marlo' was born in Volendam, Netherlands. Born into a rather middle-to-high Family, His family consists of Him, His Parents, and two Older sisters, Although unfortunately his mother passed away from childbirth. So daily needs are always done by either his dad or his older sisters who was despite being way older than him and are busy with their own stuff, still took care of their little brother and look out for him as best as he can. Growing up in the rural part of his hometown, He's a rather adventurous kid, pretty much memorizing the local hiking trails and even the forest in the back of his head. This leads to him finding interests in the Wild-life but also the Sacrilegious aspect of places, The first one being something a part of him for decades to come. His father was a Banker with a side-hobby of assisting in local Wild-life Preservation and Population Control, and He often brings Wyatt out with him to take part in the hobby. Something that they would do until Wyatt turned 15, where they decided to enlist Wyatt into a School in Karakura. Prior to that his family did move a few times, at first they moved to Iceland for 3 years, before moving to America for rest of the years before Wyatt turned 15 Years old.

• Teenage
Wyatt's teenage era was filled with quite a bit of emotional trauma as well as the loss of a few childhood friends. However in search for a better way to cope, Wyatt turned towards Culinary, which was a great hand-in-hand topic with his still ever growing hobby of Sustainable wild game hunting, and his love for nature in general. He still kept in touch with his older sisters, and often visits back home on the holidays, Unfortunately the family was struck by a loss of their father when Wyatt was 18 Years old, It was quite a wrecking ball to the 3 sibling's Heart, It caused them to get distant from one another a little, but they then reconciled shortly after. Wyatt's sisters have their ways of coping, but Wyatt refused to let go for a while, still doing the hobby his father taught him, and the hobby he picked up while away, to remember him by.

• Adulthood
In College Wyatt pursued Culinary and Wildlife Biology, and he did excel at it, gaining him a Masters Degree, College was going smoothly but this was the era when he undergoes some... Personal Changes. After graduating Wyatt went straight back home to the Netherlands to pursue their dream job of becoming a Wildlife Reserve Warden, They worked in the Netherlands for roughly 6 Years before moving resigning, They then moved back to Karakura where he would apply to be a teacher for Culinary in the Highschool, at this time they were 27 Years old, and so he starts teaching for another 6 years. In this Era they got married to someone but unfortunately divorced soon after. After going through multiple relationships Wyatt decides to come back to being a Reserve Warden, this time managing to be transferred across few Reserves in the world, from Germany to Iceland, and even Southwest Africa, Adding another 6 years to his experience. Afterwards they resigned for a while up until present day, at the age of 37. They are now living in Karakura again and now planning to go back into Teaching Cullinary in the town's Highschool.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr and Miss.
Given Name(s): Wyatt Czar
Preferred Name: Wyatt / Marlene / Marlo

Age (Minimum is 25): 37
Gender: Male but I'm alright with being referred to as a Female.
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Unmarried, but I'm partnered up.

Nationality: Dutch (Netherlands)
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

I spent 11 Years in Wild-life Preservation in Germany, Iceland, and Southwest Africa and also spent 6 years in Teaching Culinary in Karakura and also back home in the Netherlands.

Academic Degree: Master's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2005
Major(s): Majors in Wildlife Biology
Minors: Minors in Culinary

Native Languages: Dutch (To be Applied)
Other Languages: Icelandic (To be Applied), Spanish (To be Applied)

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: I do have a TEFL Certificate.

Extra

- Former Teacher in the Karakura Highschool teaching Culinary.
- Has been a resident in Karakura for over a decade.

Additional notes about your application:

I would like to mention that the Application might look similar to my previous one, but trust me, I did not copy pasted any part of it, Everything that has been typed in are made from scratch. Therefore any similarities are just coincidence. Also save this Application to when there's a spot for Design Tech.

Do you have any questions?: Nope.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread