players online

Hamster Custom!

findouticly

Level 17
findouticly
findouticly
Rich
What's your Minecraft Username?: findouticly
What's the title of your suggestion?: Hamster Custom!

What's your suggestion?:
Add a hamster to the animal whitelist.
I know that they need to use optifine to implement a custom model bit HEAR ME OUT.

retexture the endermite.

The endermite is already small and chubby, so it wouldnt be that hard to do it, right?

How will this benefit the server and community?:
cough cough... MATH!

cute lil animal whitelist + srp people = love
love + money for whitelist = more money for srp
more money for srp = more things added
more things added = more players
more players = more money for srp

aannndd we start a loop.

Melotism

Level 13
Melotism
Melotism
Omega+
-1 Hamsters are cute, but not fit for SchoolRP. The endermite already has 2 animals attached to it, requiring them to be removed. Making the entire community required to use Optifine would also not be a great idea, considering not everyone's PC can handle the client and software. "We can still get more" Yes, but enough is enough. There are already a lot of animals to choose from and to consider buying, including unique ones that no one buys, so you can stand out. The idea of a hamster inside SchoolRP would be cool, considering a new species to roleplay with, as well as new experiences for all players.

Overall; I think that a Hamster Animal for SchoolRP would be a good idea, but there are just a lot of animals to already choose from, as well as the basic model issues.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
+1
Personally, I've barely ever seen someone properly roleplaying on a Snail. Using a hamster texture instead sounds like an overall better idea, considering that the roleplay possibilities for a hamster are much higher than those of a snail

Do note, however, that if it were to be replaced, it'd look something like this

ethxx.ltd

Level 44
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
+1
Personally, I've barely ever seen someone properly roleplaying on a Snail. Using a hamster texture instead sounds like an overall better idea, considering that the roleplay possibilities for a hamster are much higher than those of a snail

But what about those who do actively rp as a snail?

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
+1

my eyes were buried 6 feet under... I BEG YOU no... the hamster looks like a horror monster that has risen from Ben & Jerry's Ice-cream...
1709010684898.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread