Sdegrauw09
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
Sdegrauw09

What is your discord username?
Sylvester9738

Describe your activity on the server:
Like atleast 4 to 5 days a week and then atleast 3 hours (most of the time)

What is your timezone?:
Gmt +1

List your current and past applications:
ACCEPTED:

DENIED:

List your current roles on the server:
only Grade 12 on both my characters

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Gangrp, Famrp, Fearrp, Hospitialrp, romancerp and more (playtime is around 3 weeks)

What is your motivation for applying?
I need something to do besides gang or famrp and i that like never a docter is online so i wanted to help

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):
Doctor or Psychiatrist i dont really care (would like doctor tho)

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I have been much in hospitials and my mother was really sick with much kinda things and i have much medical condintions and i am like the friend the******

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes i do

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yea

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes i do

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
yes

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Hanato Tsuyoi-Hitoshi

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Grade 12

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christian

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Russian, Latin, Japanese sign language

Backstory (100+ Words)
(because it is a work in progress i will make it a lil smaller still 100+ words dw)
Hanato is a male that grow up in a home where his parants where busy always busy with they work and he as a little kid got abused and putted to work by his parants in theyre oil Bussiness. he always felt like he didnt matter to anybody and he screwed up and because he did his parants kicked him out the house at the age of 8 years old he came on the streets with only a suit and 100 yen. he wanderd for many days until he found 2 older guys of the age of 12 and 13 they cared for him atleast that is what he thought because when he turned 14 they decided to go to his home and rob his parants but they saw a young childthere so they kidnapped him and tried to get money from his parants that way and to get revange but what he didnt know is that that was his younger brother. and after they got some money the friends he had betrayed him to the police to keep all the money for themselfs so now he was all alone again until he did a dna test at the age of 18 and saw he had a possible younger brother in karakura and ended up there but when he came there he was told Kibe Tsuyoi-Hitoshi was sadly dead and he got handed sayamada and Tsuyoi's.
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)
Because he likes to help people and wanted to be more then a Hobby Doctor and actually help people more and wanted to get moneyfor his kids

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Psychiatry
Internal Medicine
Family medicine
Emergency medicine
Cardiology

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
He was first a hobby doctor and did some small thing for friends or familly

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Medical Assitant
Psychiatrist

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
He is a Slightly tinted male With Many scars,cuts and some burnmarks he is 6'5ft and 132lbs he mostly wears a suit with a red tie
he has messy black hair and grey eyes

How does your character act on and off duty?
He is not Really a talker So mostly quiet and serious prob with his fam or gang members he would mostly sit in his penthouse or apartment

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Depends really He can be a Team player but rather does things alone

What plans does your character have for the future?
Having a lovely Familly and a happy life and having a good career

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
others: he is a quiet but a serious and caring person that would do anything for one of his loved ones or people her cares about sometimes to far but further he is a nice man

Himself: i dont really know what to put here i useally let people say about me what i am because i dont want to get a big ego

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread