mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Haneul Bong Cardenal - ハヌル・ボン カルデナル

eye

Level 0

OOC note: This biography isn't finished, i will start with random parts so I won't do one thing first and then the other, I will do what I feel like doing first and then what I feel like doing later."
If something is wrong, not allowed, or you have any suggestions, my discord is "fanceys"

Basic Information

Ethnicity: Mexican on mother's side and Asian on father's side
Martial Status: In a formal relationship.​

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

Dissociative Identity Disorder. (DID)
(It is important to mention that DID is a severe and chronic mental disorder. It is almost always caused by overwhelming childhood trauma. People suffering from this type of disorder
involuntarily escape from reality, which causes them serious problems in their daily lives. The National Mental Health Helpline can provide assistance for those dealing with
Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) and other mental health problems).

Keke, "K"
reson for existence: stress and anxiety.

Sabine, "Sabi"
reason for existence: Childhood memories

Prosthetic forearm
"I think I'm starting to get used to it"
Haneul got her prosthetic forearm due to an accident she suffered in Tokyo a few months ago.
Haneul still has a couple of problems adjusting, but nothing to worry about.
idk (1).png

Relationships:

Valérie Kyoshiro Helvete (@Vide) ALIVE
Girlfriend

"You will never lose me because of illness"
"I saw Valerie in the Plaza alone, so I decided to talk to her. I think she was wearing sunglasses
but I'm sure it was nighttime. We hung out together often until suddenly it happened. It's hard for me to remember,
but I'm 86% sure it was at the lighthouse on the beach... at least I think it was."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread