Hannah D. Zennix | Biography

TenRP

Level 37
10RP
10RP
Rich

| Hannah D. Zennix |

She would be a bright, kind Person
She would love going for walks or just hanging around with her Nephews or maybe her sons or daughters too
She would love Cooking and having anyone around to chat with.

1643446705078.png

| Family |

She would be a Mother of a Family called The Dietrich's

| Age |

She would be the age of 30

| Gender |

She would have the Gender of a Female

| Build |

She would be kinda light on the most side, She would be some what on the slim side too

1648571781067.png

| Date of Birth |

She would be the age of 30, Being her Date of Birth would be the 8/12/90

| Career |

She would of always wanted to be a Chef and now is all good she is working her dream of being a Chef in the Karakura High School

1648751283995.png

| Sexual Orientation |

she would be into female making her Lesbian, But she would be wedded to a nice female right now

| Race |

She would be from Germany letting her race be White German

| Voice |

| Disorders |
She would have Bipolar affective disorder; bipolar disorder can be a life-long mental health problem that mainly affects your mood. It affects how you feel, and your mood can change massively.

ハンナBディートリッヒ | The Female would stand 5,8. Having short dyed white hair, she would wear an Wedding ring on her finger too. you may smell some Perfume coming from her too, She would be happy and proud, she would have a slim but nice body to her too. She would have a German Accent on her voice has she would of come from Germany. She would wear some red lipstick on her lips but she would put it off at school time.

| Relationships |

[A] | Elizabeth ‘Rose’ Zennix | Wife | Family
“I will always love you”

[A] | Laura N. Dietrich | Daughter | Family
“I'm a crazy son of a bitch”

[A] | Hana F. Dietrich | Daughter | Family
“I'm gay-”

[M] | Takeshi Dietrich | Son | Family
“WHY MOM”

[A] | Takahashi I. Dietrich | Son | Family
“Hiya Mother”

[A] | Tori Dietrich | Adopted Daughter | Family
“I’m Drunk-”

[A] | Raven | Family Friends
“Hi Miss Dietrich”

[A] | Kalea "Kali" Mousy | Family friend
“Yo”

| Backstory |

Hannah was born on the 8th of December 1990 in University Hospital Leipzig, The doctor first realised how easy her mood swings where and she would be happy the next and sad in a click of a pen lid. The doctor came over to her mother and said that she might have Bipolar affective disorder; she would go to the psychiatrist and be tested for Bipolar affective disorder after a couple of weeks the Psychiatrist came back with that Hannah would have Bipolar affective disorder making her have a lot of mood swings and making her unhappy lots of the time. She would have a big brother as of when he found out about me he was a bit selfish and self caring and as being a teen you would see this but he did not want to hold me not want to carry me or nothing she was around 4-5 years old when we moved out of Leipzig my brother was so not happy with it moving out of his home with all of his friends gone but she did not care she had no friends at the time because of her only being 4-5 years of age as she would be growing up in a different country it was hard for them to fit in and look nice but my mother found a home to stay while my father was walking around town seeing some good shops or parks and other things. For my Birthday she was turning 7-8 years old and she always wanted a puppy/dog for her birthday she would open the present waiting with her eyes open to her surprise it was a black Labrador only 1 year old a tiny little thing she cuddle the dog all day. Her jealous brother was so unhappy that she had a dog to play with that he went to our mum and yelled that he gets a better birthday then me.

After a while she would be 10 years old walking the dog down the street with her dad and at the corner of her eye she saw a shop that was called COSTCO she begged her dad to go in there with her her dad could not saw no to her and they walked into the shop she looked into the shop and it was massive her face that her dad saw was so happy and then she smiled and ran off to the foods. From then on she loved cooking food for her family it just started as some chicken nuggets but then she would get better at it and start to cut vegetables with her mum for more family meals her mum would see her getting better and better that she could rest and wait to get her food ready and served with style.

She was turning 16-17 years old and this cooking for her family was getting old to her but it was like practice to her to get better she remembers she was cooking some breakfast Eggs, toast and beans for her mum, dad and brother her brother was turning 29 in a week so he came over to his parents house he was a very mature person now her brother was but she still thinks of him like a teeny little boy that would be petty and Obnoxious she would turn to the table and give the food to everyone on the table she would sit down and give a short but warm smile to everyone sitting down and after a while of letting the food so a bit cold and talking she would eat.

She would be going into college and she would be nervous to not get anything wrong or something she would walk into her first class and sit down straight away after her teacher says things and things about food technology and things like Biology and Chemistry too. She would go to classes over classes and feel getting bored of this so she would go sown to her local restaurant and see if they needed anyone in the back the man nodded his head and walked her to the back of the restaurant and after a day or two she would be cooking food for other people that come and she would feel happy because she would get paid to for this too that she would like.

At 28-29 years old she would feel bored of doing this job that only paid her for rent for a little apartment so she looked for other jobs in the town and see saw a job for a school chef she when to sleep waiting to see if she got the job as a school chef.

[Chef] "Hannah D. Zennix"

"If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavour"

Attachments

• 1643447839643.png
    1643447839643.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 1643447868795.png
    1643447868795.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 1643447900219.png
    1643447900219.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 104