gutws
Rich+
[!]
All information can only be used OOCly
However if allowed to do so, specific information can be used ICly

A huge thanks to @ulkuva for allowing me to use parts of their format

[!]
Untitled (1).png
"I have been a poor man and I have been a rich man, and I choose rich every fuckin' time."

»»———————————————————————————-————-««

ALIASES:
"The Hound Of Harlem"
"Richy"
"Richy Rich"
"Harley Quinn"
"Titanium Balls"
"A fuckin' Genius"

BLOOD TYPE:

AB Positive

HEIGHT:

6'3

NATIONALITY:

American

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:

Pansexual

PERSONALITY:
Harley is a rather egotistical male and only thinks of himself, doing everything on his own accord. He's extremely manipulative when it comes to getting what he wants as he usually gets what he wants, making him rather narcissistic and a bit of an ass. Using all of this, he uses this to get people to do his dirty work for him as anything that he's asked to do, he thinks of as a waste of time.

He's extremely materialistic and in the grand scheme of things, only thinks money is the only thing that matters and unless it's a person close to him, he doesn't care for whatever happens to the people around him
"They can go die for all I care". However with such traits, there has to be a reason as to why and it's simply because he's an intelligent little rat. To everyone that knows of him, he's nothing more than a con artist, stock broker that caught a lucky break, however that is only because of his efforts and intelligence.

Harley is a
"Fuckin' genius when it comes to getting dough."

APPEARANCE:

Harley is extremely unfair when it comes to his appearance. He always dresses in expensive clothing and never anything else. His soft hair would be a reddish auburn that would be combed and well kept with fiery eyes like that of a hellhound. He'd always carry a smug grin wherever he walked.

CHARACTER VOICE:
Harley's voice would always have either a hint, or a large packet of sarcasm kept in his voice and it always seemed smug and judging.

INTELLIGENCE:

STRENGTH:

DEXTERITY:

INTIMIDATION:

CHARISMA:

ABNORMALITIES:
Eidetic Memory - His intelligence mainly comes from the fact that he can never forget anything, even if he wants to.

Ambidextrous - It's just something he grew up with however it's extremely useful to him. He can work 2x faster than an average worker.

MORE TO BE ADDED

Users who are viewing this thread