mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HARUHIKO BENNETT - ベネット・ハルヒコ | College Football Captain

Vex

Level 32

“Winners don’t stop trying because they’ve won; they keep working at it.” - Haruhiko Bennett

[!!!]
Do not use any of this information IC'ly.

General Information:

➣ Name: Haruhiko Bennett

➣ Age: 20

➣ Birthdate: 01/11/2000 | ♏

➣ Gender: Male

➣ Nationality: Half British, half Japanese

------------------------------------------------------------

Physical Description:

Before you would stand a half british, half Japanese male with blue eyes, and black hair. He’d have fairly pale skin, which compliments his blue eyes - Haruhiko would have a muscular build, slightly on the slimmer side. He'd stand at a height of 6'0"; and his facial expression seemingly stern most of the time.

Appearance:

Hair:
Haruhiko has black hair, at a medium length; somewhat coming down to his eyes.

Eyes:

He’d have blue eyes, a rather deep blue colour.

Skin tone:

Haruhiko’s skin tone would be ‘very fair’ He’d have very soft skin, to the touch.

Body Shape:

Haruhiko has a rather muscular build, however, he’d be on the slimmer side - standing at 6’0”, and an upright posture.

General Reference:

Voice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0wTdCQoc2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU47nhruN-Q

(Male with the brown hair; only male voice)

Personality:

Haruhiko is a prideful male, who has complete value within his team; always having a positive outlook upon his team, but no other. He puts those on his team above all else, seemingly boosting the ego of the team in general. Despite his slightly egotistical personality, he is a rather caring male when it comes to those who are deemed close to him. Upon first meeting him, you’ll probably be greeted with a rather neutral expression; and no emphasis contained within his voice, however, in due time he will become more emphasised, and more energetic. Around his friends, he gets rather energetic. Again, there is yet another side to him, being the leadership side, when it comes to sports, Haruhiko tends to be strategic, and mindful of his opponents, but outside of his sports, he joins in with the scraps between the Spartans and the Bobcats.

Relations:

Red - Bad as fuck

Gray - Neutral

Yellow - Decent

Green - Good

Blue - Close Friends

Pink - Partner

Yoshimasa Saiky - This man, is my right hand man when it comes to shit, got a lot of trust for him, despite him being the biggest simp going.

Nikolai K - Nikolai is a stupid shit starter, at least most of the time, despite that, he’s a chill dude and I have a lot of respect for him, deemed one of my lads.

Marcus Rogers - The legend himself, Marcus. Not much to say other than he’s an absolute lad, got the utmost respect for you, and I always got your back.

Damien Hashirama - As much as I like the guy, don’t trust him with shit because he has less brain cells than a newborn baby; surprised the house hasn’t been burnt down yet with him… Don’t worry though, you’re appreciated Damien. Quick note, stop simping.

Hana Yagi - Like a little sister honestly, sometimes have to babysit you, and defend you. Doesn’t stop me from deeming you as one of my closest friends.

Miyu Masayoshi - We’ve had some… Minor issues between each other, but nothing that would destroy what we have, you’re a good friend of ours, of mine.

Hakimaru Dot - I’m quite inspired by your dedication, adaptability and your energy; you’re a chill guy, and enjoyable to be around.

Collyn Morris - you’re an odd one to say the least, most I can really say about you man, and that I appreciate having you around.

Lorenzo Williams - GODLY football player, sometimes I question how you’ve gotten so good, lucky to have you on our side, quite frankly.

Mavis Saiky - I love this woman to death, she means the absolute world to me. She’s the love of my life, and I feel so lucky to have her. Love you Mavis.

Family:

This is subject to change; as the family story is not complete.

Parents:

??? - Farther

??? - Mother

Known family:

Freya Bennett - Auntie

‘Kaz’ Bennett - Cousin

Backstory:

New Beginnings:

• Some Music to listen to while reading:

Haruhiko was born in Japan, residing with his mother (???) and Farther (???); in Tokyo. Life in Tokyo was rather strange to Haruhiko, he wasn’t fond of how busy streets were, and how booming the schools were with people. Obviously, his choices were limited and he was forced to adjust to this lifestyle. In school, he made a good bunch of friends who he deemed really close to him. He was a passionate person, who had a lot of focus on things he wanted to do. However, he wasn’t the brightest person when it came to Academic things. There was an exception when it came to learning however, at a young age, he had a large interest in music; it would seem as if he was always listening to music, whenever he could; though, he didn’t realise it. Working hard everyday, he passed his grades.

When a star fell:

One day, when Haruhiko was 16 years old, life was relatively good. He was excelling in school, and lived a happy life. He lived alone, away from his parents, with a small group of friends. They were very close to him, and he trusted them with everything. Living with them was rather… Strange, changing to this environment; however, after a few weeks, it became the new norm, not feeling alone, or bored. There was always something to do, or someone to talk to. By this point, his interest in music and sports were rather conflicting. He didn't know where he wanted to go; sports or music.

On the day August 12th, 2016, in the morning the news spoke of an asteroid that will pass by earth, that’ll be visible to the naked eye. Haruhiko and his friends planned to watch the asteroid pass over. They were all looking forward to it, they prepared for the night by gathering snacks! Haruhiko spent a large amount of time finding the perfect place to watch the asteroid pass over. Time passed, and they were ready to watch! They sat on a hill, with a soft breeze passing through. A soft blue streak slowly trailing through the night sky, followed by some small trails, the stars glistening behind the spectacle. They sat there, looking up at the star filled night sky; the sound of music filling the, used to be, silent scene.

Inspiration, moving forwards:

[Unknown - to be discovered!]

A New Start:

After some unfortunate events, things came to an end, tragically. Due to this, Haruhiko thought it was time for a new start. Therefore, he took it upon himself to move, move closer to some distant family. He was aware one of his aunties (Freya Bennett), and cousin (Kaz Bennett) was residing in a Japanese Town, called Karakura. He didn’t have much connection to them in the past, however, he reached out to him on Onrain, to see if he was able to come closer to them, to see if he’d be welcomed. In this case, it was a yes, and so from that point, he started packing, and moved. Bringing one specific item which reminds him of the time where he was truly happy. Though he thought of this as a fresh start, trying to forget it; however, that was easier said than done, obviously. It was here where he started his new life, age 19, attending Karakura College. Where he had become well acquainted with a few people, and residing with Kaz and Freya.

New friends were to be made in the short time he was here.

[Coming Soon]

Last edited:

AnxietyLuna

Level 50
AnxietyLuna
AnxietyLuna
Omega
Damien Hashirama - As much as I like the guy, don’t trust him with shit because he has less brain cells than a newborn baby; surprised the house hasn’t been burnt down yet with him… Don’t worry though, you’re appreciated Damien. Quick note, stop simping.
lmao I agree.

Sylcian

Level 9
Mavis Saiky - I love this woman to death, she means the absolute world to me. She’s the love of my life, and I feel so lucky to have her. Love you Mavis.
this is the cutest thing i've seen i'm simping for their relationship

Users who are viewing this thread