DemonFire

Level 1
DemonFire256
DemonFire256
Rich
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
DemonFire256

Past warns/kicks/bans?: I currently have no past warns, kicks or bans.

What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Yes, I have discord. My tag is DemonFire256#9081

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Approved

Denied
N/A

Suggestions/Pending

Describe your activity on the server?: I am fairly active on the server, I currently only have one other server than SRP and can attend most events. If you need me for a council meeting, I'll be there. I do still have school so I am busy almost all day on weekdays.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
-DemonFire256: College Bachelor, 20 years old (Haruka Sakata)
-I have two accounts on forums due to email and password issues, one is DemonFire256, the other is DemonFire

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes, I am aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:
Student council is a number of responsible students, who help others feel comfortable at school and make sure no fights or arguments break out.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.): Student council seems very interesting in general and my friends say I would be a good fit. Also, I want to help keep the school safe and friendly.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): Yes, I am aware that I’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council.

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:
Council roles:
- President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Member.

Important roles to council:
-Principal, Vice-Principal, Teacher and Professor.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

If they don't listen to me after I kindly ask them why they are being disrespectful, I would first put my hand between them or maybe raise my voice slightly to get their attention. I would then ask again, why they are verbally harassing each other and depending on the answer, I would tell them not to do it again, give them a strict warning or if it's very bad, give them detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Something as disrespectful as wearing an inappropriate mask in school requires higher authority to take care of, I would immediately ask the student their name and grade, then report them to another councilor or a member of the school faculty.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would first ask them what the student did or why they are being disrespectful. If their answer is something similar to, "for fun" or "because I want to", I would move the student as far away as possible from them and immediately report the councilor to the President or Vice-President of the student council.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would ask one of the more experienced, or just any councilor to see if they can give me the information, if they don't have the answer (which would be rather strange if they didn't), I would ask the President of the student council.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this?
I would go with what my training has taught me, if the school employee/faculty still tells me to do something that goes against what I was trained, I would ask one of my higher ups if this is ok to do, if they say no, it's not, I would kindly tell the school employee I cannot do that, as it's against what I'm told.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
For the council, an idea is a comfort meeting. Open to all. For the students who are socially insecure, shy or scared of the school and the future that lies ahead of them, they could come to the comfort meeting. Where everyone expresses themselves openly and no one is left out. Plushies could be included, for those who enjoy stress toys or stuffed animals in general, to keep them occupied, plushies!

As for clubs - I am currently in the photography club and have experience being in a club. A club idea already is the music club, I'm sure many people have suggested this before but has it come to life yet? No. My idea isn't just playing instruments. The music club could play once a week or every other week on weekends (in game) or during breakfast and lunch, when students have nothing to do. This could actually make less fights happen because the students are so occupied listening to the glorious music the club would be playing. This would also get more people interested in musical instruments, normally when people get their hands on an instrument, their first instinct is "sell it!". When the music club plays, more people would become interested and musical shops would become more popular. Also, for clubs like the art club, they could open a mini-museum in the school to show off their art skills, maybe they could put map-art up or other pictures, expressing all types of art. For the rooms that are empty, not being used, could be useful, for clubs. Not just club rooms where only club members are allowed for club meetings, but open to the public, Bobcats and Spartans together, looking at the unique paintings/drawings the art club could make. Any clubs could do this! The literature club could make newspapers to hand out to all the students as well! Clubs can be so much more than what they are now.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Haruka Sakata

Character Gender: Female (Pronouns: She/Her)

Character Age: 20

Character phone-number: (030)-792-0064

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Haruka is a kind girl, she answers all questions she can and her intelligence level is slightly above average. Due to her kindness, she has lots of friends and is very brave. She isn't afraid to ask questions and in times of conflict between others, she steps in to help. She attends any available classes and is very confident in herself.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
2022-03-25 (2).pngHaruka would normally be seen with an average purple shirt and grey shorts, in winter, she'd be wearing grey pants and her shoulders would be covered. Other than her iris purple eyes, her physique is quite normal. If she isn't seen wearing this outfit, she'd be wearing her school uniform or a swimsuit (while swimming, obviously).

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I am trilingual, like everyone else, I speak Japanese, but I also speak JSL, which is a very common language for people who struggle with hearing, and I speak Vietnamese, which is not very common, but some people might speak it and that could be very helpful in this position. Additionally, I am a quick leaner and a very attentive listener. Also, I just have a feeling of unsatisfactory when a fight breaks out, or two friends get in an argument and never talk again, I am kind, responsible, loyal and can help with this type of stuff.

Why do you want this position?:
I want the position of council so I can help others and let everyone feel welcome at not only the school, but Karakura as well. As for the bullies, I don't want to punish all of them, I want to help them become better people so they can have nice jobs when they grow up and so the students they are bullying don't stop talking to them forever, but I wish for them to become friends.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The student council is so kind, I've seen the councilors work and they are so helpful, almost every time after a student meeting with a councilor, they look so happy and less lonely. Unless they happen to be a bully, but sometimes even the bullies learn from their mistakes and become happier. I also love the idea that students can be councilors, that students get a chance at helping others officially. Anyone can be helpful, it's just as a councilor it's official and you feel like you get noticed. Every waking second the councilors help, the school automatically becomes safer and friendlier, I want to help the school and the students inside become comfortable and responsible.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
A good attitude helps set the mood for new students who are shy and alone, also helping others is not only good for personal growth and the student I am helping, but also inspires others to help others, maybe even apply for student council.

Attachments

• 1646100307285.png
    1646100307285.png
    32 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

- Thank you for taking your time to write an application! Unfortunately, we found the application lacking detail in a few of the questions. I suggest developing the answers before applying again.​

Users who are viewing this thread