mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Haruki Loan Agency, HLA.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
This was inspired by someone else Loan Agency, i’ll Leave a link if I find it. And Yandere simulator

upload_2018-11-29_12-42-13.gif

“We give, you pay up. It’s the drill”

Haruki Loan Agency is a place where we give you, money, and you have a certain amount of time to give it back. If you fail to follow these instructions however, you will be punished and stuff WILL be taken from you. All of our records are sparkly clean(For now),so I do not advice you to report.

We do not associate with people, with a bad reputation.

———

The max you can get, is 10k/15k.If you have not payed up to a week, we will not hesitate to double the price. If this lasts up to a month, your character will be dead. If you manage to escape our grasps, we will get assasins to hunt you down.

—-

Backstory.
upload_2018-11-29_12-57-32.jpeg

Mrs. Haruki was a busy woman, and her freinds often wanted her money and normally refuses to pay it back. Obviously her husband got frustrated.

Her husband gave her friends, due dates and promised them an unwanted fate if they do not pay on time

upload_2018-11-29_13-0-6.jpeg

Reluctantly, the women refused. This led Mr.Haruki to murder. When his wife found out, she gave an unexpected reaction. She liked what her husband did.

Soon after, their first child, Hong was born. He was a very strange boy as he started a buisness in his school. Called the “candy go bye bye”. This was a thing where Hong would give them candy, in exchange for a favor. If you do not pay up, you will be bullied for the rest of the term. They were only 11 by that time.

Then Hong thought it would be a good idea to make it money instead of candy. It was like his miniature Loan Agency. This attracted many audiences.

When he was 20, he got his own Loan Agency. Called “Haruki Loan Agency”.

This was passed by many generation. The police didn’t bother fight it because they only knew the “loan” part, but they didn’t know the “punishment” part.No one had the guts to tell the police, as they all knew that it’ll end out badly.

In the present, the Loan Agency is supposed to be passed on to Ayano. She hated it, but it was her destiny. But she had other plans.

~~

Fin.

~~~

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-29_12-59-47.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-29_12-59-47.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 0

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
This was inspired by someone else Loan Agency, i’ll Leave a link if I find it. And Yandere simulator

View attachment 6853

“We give, you pay up. It’s the drill”

Haruki Loan Agency is a place where we give you, money, and you have a certain amount of time to give it back. If you fail to follow these instructions however, you will be punished and stuff WILL be taken from you. All of our records are sparkly clean(For now),so I do not advice you to report.

We do not associate with people, with a bad reputation.

———

The max you can get, is 10k/15k.If you have not payed up to a week, we will not hesitate to double the price. If this lasts up to a month, your character will be dead. If you manage to escape our grasps, we will get assasins to hunt you down.

—-

Backstory.
View attachment 6854

Mrs. Haruki was a busy woman, and her freinds often wanted her money and normally refuses to pay it back. Obviously her husband got frustrated.

Her husband gave her friends, due dates and promised them an unwanted fate if they do not pay on time

View attachment 6856

Reluctantly, the women refused. This led Mr.Haruki to murder. When his wife found out, she gave an unexpected reaction. She liked what her husband did.

Soon after, their first child, Hong was born. He was a very strange boy as he started a buisness in his school. Called the “candy go bye bye”. This was a thing where Hong would give them candy, in exchange for a favor. If you do not pay up, you will be bullied for the rest of the term. They were only 11 by that time.

Then Hong thought it would be a good idea to make it money instead of candy. It was like his miniature Loan Agency. This attracted many audiences.

When he was 20, he got his own Loan Agency. Called “Haruki Loan Agency”.

This was passed by many generation. The police didn’t bother fight it because they only knew the “loan” part, but they didn’t know the “punishment” part.No one had the guts to tell the police, as they all knew that it’ll end out badly.

In the present, the Loan Agency is supposed to be passed on to Ayano. She hated it, but it was her destiny. But she had other plans.

~~

Fin.

~~~

10k is like nothing..

Users who are viewing this thread